What hair texture do you have?

Hair Texture

• Total voters
Lol at the poll. Majority of somalis have 4a hair.

24bd96edfc915f833d0396c6b0ed5b85.jpg

Afros were fashionable in the 70s and 80s in Somalia so men and women would use stuff to change the texture of their hair in order for it to form an afro. But with the women in this picture, they've got pretty loose curls that look 3a/3b.

Apollo

VIP
Afros were fashionable in the 70s and 80s in Somalia so men and women would use stuff to change the texture of their hair in order for it to form an afro. But with the women in this picture, they've got pretty loose curls that look 3a/3b.

You can even do a semi-Afro (Jewfro) style with 2C/3A/3B hair by drying the hair out and combing it with small tooth comb. Afro does not equal 4A.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And this is his hair when short:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
That’s why it’s hard to tell. Looks like 3c brushed out. Best time to tell is when your hair is wet.
It will shrink and curl a lot. When I step out of the shower my hair will be in small loose rings. If you fold your pinkie it will be kinda shaped like that

Ill go wet my hair rn

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
It will shrink and curl a lot. When I step out of the shower my hair will be in small loose rings. If you fold your pinkie it will be kinda shaped like that
Next time your hair is wet. Let it dry and see how it sets. That’s your hair type. Most people brush out their curls so can’t get an accurate type

Trending

Latest posts