What good do FMS do?

Nearly all local developmental projects around Somalia i have been seeing are funded by majority western somalis and managed by local somalis... and this is true for all somali states. Im just confused because there seems to be so much support for federal states while they get funds and yet sustainable developments arent not initiated by them.

Lets try naming other development projects that are started by the people investment and not FMS
1000041569.jpg

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Nearly all local developmental projects around Somalia i have been seeing are funded by majority western somalis and managed by local somalis... and this is true for all somali states. Im just confused because there seems to be so much support for federal states while they get funds and yet sustainable developments arent not initiated by them.

Lets try naming other development projects that are started by the people investment and not FMS
View attachment 328941
Your wrong, ceeldahir to ceerigaabo road and other internal roads in puntland was by the goverment.

I think he meant "what good do FMS do except Puntland" since the rest are essentially paper states.
I’ve seen a video of Deni waiting in the line at an airport just like the normal shacab do when it’s time for departure :silanyosmile:he was wearing that same dark blue looking cheap suit. Many puntites reported it and sadly it got taken down on TikTok. Paper states kulaha

View attachment 328941
It’s essentially a state within a state, political differences take’s the lead. Development, sustainable growth etc is disregarded, and in turn nothing gets done. This is what happens when federalism is misunderstood.

It’s essentially a state within a state, political differences take’s the lead. Development, sustainable growth etc is disregarded, and in turn nothing gets done. This is what happens when federalism is misunderstood.
U scrutinized it perfectly

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
It’s because Ana qabil

instead of development
Somalia is the only country where shitty corrupt politicians are tolerated because of qabil

that’s why there is no development,

Trending

Latest posts