What goes on in Nursing homes in the US

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those who put there parents in nursing homes are scum. :farmajoyaab:

The other nurse even said, "I like how you throw him, I used to do that"

There's no mercy for the shriveled old folks in the west.

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
She is black. I doubt she is into the nuances of Middle East politics. Thus the abuse has no correlation to his ethnicity or politics. However, I found out many people at the low socio-economic workforce are more abusive toward other minorities than whites.

You'd be out of your freaking mind to put a loved one in a nursing home. I would rather crawl on a hotbed of lava than put my grandparents in a nursing home.

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
b4f.jpg

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
How could you discard the people who raised you and made you what you are? Have you no morals? Anyone who does this is a qasaaro and qashin.
:ufdup::trash:

She is black. I doubt she is into the nuances of Middle East politics. Thus the abuse has no correlation to his ethnicity or politics. However, I found out many people at the low socio-economic workforce are more abusive toward other minorities than whites.

You'd be out of your freaking mind to put a loved one in a nursing home. I would rather crawl on a hotbed of lava than put my grandparents in a nursing home.
There are a lot of arabs in michigan were the woman is from.
They have many convenient stores in ghetto areas, and are always suspicious of their black customers. There could be race tension in Dearborn( arabs are a large minority there) that the nurse mentions too.

TooMacaan

VIP
Very cruel and sickening behavior.

I dont think it's right to paint all nursing homes with the same brush tho.. & most ppl who put their parents in them, are ignorant to what thier parents could potentially be subjected to...but yh, I agree, it's def. not a gamble worth taking.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
HA HA HA HA Istaqfurulaah i shouldn't laugh but this is soooooo wrong walahii oo bilaahi oo tolaahi......u can go to HELL for treating older people like that! Walle it is shocking. Almost making me laugh nervously but i really want to beat the sh!t of her that fatty walaahi

@Bidaar Wanagsan hows your failing liver you may soon need to check into a care home .
It's holding up pretty well in spite of the abuse I put it through. One night in the summer of 1986 me and Muhammad Osman Ali from the Isaaq clan downed a litre of Scotch in the Rear Magaal nightclub in downtown Xamar with a couple of saucy broads followed by two highballs of industrial strength. I could tell you stories. But Alhamdulillah I've been clean for ten years since I became a pious Muslim and drink only apple juice now.

DRACO

VIP
It's holding up pretty well in spite of the abuse I put it through. One night in the summer of 1986 me and Muhammad Osman Ali from the Isaaq clan downed a litre of Scotch in the Rear Magaal nightclub in downtown Xamar with a couple of saucy broads followed by two highballs of industrial strength. I could tell you stories. But Alhamdulillah I've been clean for ten years since I became a pious Muslim and drink only apple juice now.
Drinking in 1986 wow man you really are old. Dw brother I will make Dua for you.
9aa62d20-3ef0-4a3a-9764-86c9d5bab893-jpeg.39183

The whole idea of a nursing home is disgusting. People with children shouldn’t be in nursing homes except for in a few narrow circumstances. Same goes for abortion. These practices are both downright wrong.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Can't watch more of it, the bastard needs to get decked so hard she'll be in his position.
With no one to help her might I add, down in an alley way where these evil people belong.

:rejoice: He's Arab that's just karma
Nacalaa.
Leonardo-DiCaprio-Goes-From-Calm-To-Angry-Smashing-a-Mug-On-a-Guys-Head-In-The-Departed.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending