What fuels the Somali men vs Somali Woman conflict?

Status
Not open for further replies.
who blamed blacks he just said blacks have been calling their women hoes and engaging in gender wars, relevent to the discussion

also blacks are not victims they sold eachother to slavery they kill whites and loot properties in south africa from somali businessmen they occupy illegally the nfd

they burn and riot in the usa after their criminals are shot dead justifiably

Why even bring them into the conversation? This has literally nothing to do with them

Simply down to sexual frustration :siilaanyolaugh:

You see mixing between genders in most ethnic groups no matter how religious but not when it comes to Somalis, unless its marriage.
We're meant to get married young. Look at how zina ruins it for these girls. They end up marrying reverts that use them or are left single mothers by the end of the relationship. The quran advised to marry young for a reason.

The real problem is not even about somali men. We never start the gender wars, it's always us that end it. Some Somali girls have a deep hatred for themselves and their culture and take it out on their community, religion or men in order to gain brownie points from their new ajnabi family.

Don't believe me. Then why do they marry reverts after they are done fucking up their lives when they could have asked their fathers to find them good men? the majority get into haram marriages which is sad.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Why even bring them into the conversation? This has literally nothing to do with them
it kinda does somali gender war started from the influence of this degenerate black culture thats creeping in to somali culture

most of these halimos are doing it in order to appeal to blacks in their rush to be accpeted by blacks so they can integrate better in europe as identifyinng as victimized enslaved blacks justifies their european presence

is a way of them desperately seeking acceptence

it kinda does somali gender war started from the influence of this degenerate black culture thats creeping in to somali culture

most of these halimos are doing it in order to appeal to blacks in their rush to be accpeted by blacks so they can integrate better in europe as identifyinng as victimized enslaved blacks justifies their european presence

is a way of them desperately seeking acceptence

Is this banter or do you really believe that we have a Madow/xalimo problem?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Simply down to sexual frustration :siilaanyolaugh:

You see mixing between genders in most ethnic groups no matter how religious but not when it comes to Somalis, unless its marriage.

Not an excuse as people associate in schools. I knew and still know Abdis from my university days. Not every brother is a potential prospect but they might come in handy for other things (like help, networks or a different perspective).

Lack of attention (the most powerful drug to a female)

The one positive attribute about the younger generation of Somali male's is that they seldom give much attention to these female's in the way the generation before did.

There are of course many factors as to why, but this is the sole reason for why they always speak ill about there men in public, and it's always the fat and ugly ones that are especially starved.

But lately they seem to have got the reactions they always wanted in the form of investments through the reactive nature of our male's.

The best cause of action is to ignore them in public, continue to shame them on this forum so more and more male's decide to marry from back home and as a result save their offspring and their communities from these crazed bewitched diaspora Xaalimo's.

I used to have complete apathy towards them previously but after witnessing countless upon countless of male's of the same age and younger being destroyed along with their kids and being taken for a vicious ride, my conscious would no longer allow me to remain silent on this topic.

Not an excuse as people associate in schools. I knew and still know Abdis from my university days. Not every brother is a potential prospect but they might come in handy for other things (like help, networks or a different perspective).

Its not natural though and I bet you set perimeters. I'm sure you would have flinched if they accidentally touched your shoulders

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Its not natural though and I bet you set perimeters. I'm sure you would have flinched if they accidentally touched your shoulders

:dabcasar: Correct, I set the terms. And I am not just any body. I had zero interest in dating in school (undergrad). Why waste the time of guys who I would not end up with. No thank you to struggle love. But I had an infinite number of friend slots.

Men are not some creatures to be feared, they are everywhere and are meant to be studied. I specialize in Abdiology.

Have my patients caught feelings? Sometimes but one must set professional boundaries. Once in a while there is a disgruntled client that's interest is unreciprocated but they know where the exit is.

Last edited:
Lack of attention (the most powerful drug to a female)

The one positive attribute about the younger generation of Somali male's is that they seldom give much attention to these female's in the way the generation before did.

There are of course many factors as to why, but this is the sole reason for why they always speak ill about there men in public, and it's always the fat and ugly ones that are especially starved.

But lately they seem to have got the reactions they always wanted in the form of investments through the reactive nature of our male's.

The best cause of action is to ignore them in public, continue to shame them on this forum so more and more male's decide to marry from back home and as a result save their offspring and their communities from these crazed bewitched diaspora Xaalimo's.

I used to have complete apathy towards them previously but after witnessing countless upon countless of male's of the same age and younger being destroyed along with their kids and being taken for a vicious ride, my conscious would no longer allow me to remain silent on this topic.

You make a sweeping judgement on all western raised Somali females. Majority of them are good girls who need a decent husband from the Somali community. If you want the Somali presence to stay strong in the west and they thrive as a community and culture, you need family units composed of Somalis.

I attended few nights ago Abubakar Siddiq's Graduation event of the Quran recitation where dozen kids born in America graduated in reciting the Quran in Seven Ahruf, meaning, not only can they read the Quran in One way, but seven different recitations. Majority of the arab World can not even produce the same number of Muslim Arabs in one place who can do such reading as these Somali kids did. These kids have Somali fathers and mothers, there were more girls in that group than there were boys, few numbers short. The girls did not miss one beat and won the graduation competition.

You folks need to use common sense. The useless males who argue on here and post continually about race and gender wars are the least educated in Islam. or right out bigots and hypocrites. The kind who legitimize for themselves the blood of Somali Muslims in the name of clan. Most Somalis are weak as f*ck when it comes to clan and are hypocrites anyway, but we need to see clearly where the future is. We need to defend our young girls and extend a hand of friendship and kinship even if they are not excelling in the culture.

You folks need to stop painting a broad brush with Somali girls. Not all of them are useless. And not all of them are ill-raised. If I was born in America and was raised here, I would prefer someone of the same upbringing because we are more likely to get along than resolve gaps in world views. With that said, if a male or a female finds love in, or traditionally marries a Somali from Somalia, that is good too. As long as Somalis establish cohesive unit and stick to their culture and ethnicity, without malaise and racism, that is perfectly Islamic and Somali.

Last edited:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
The difference between a poor ghetto somali and the rest, is staggering. You hear guys talk about women settling with non-somali low class men, single moms and so on. Girls to talking about bums, gangbanger and so on. Guess what demographic they all fit in? They both degenerates. Let them fight eachother.

Last edited:
Most of them are from broken families. The women have a grudge against Somali men because of their father. They think Somali men will be same as their father who left the family.

The men who argue with women had no father figure in the family. That's why they act so feminine and call women names.:kanyeshrug:

They difference between a poor ghetto somali and the rest, is stagnating. You hear guys talk about women settling with non-somali low class mem, single moms and so on. Girls to talking about bums, gangbanger and so on. Guess what demographic they all fit in? They both degenerates. Let them fight eachother.

Anime lovers are cool with cool comments like yours. Ma Nigga.:denzelnigga:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
wallahi It's so embarrassing to go on twitter and just see this gender war between Somalis.

"Somali men ain't shit"

"Somali woman ain't shit'

they try to uplift ajanabi's to make the other gender mad.

It's so childish

They want each other but none is ready to exchange fluids. Yuck.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
wallahi It's so embarrassing to go on twitter and just see this gender war between Somalis.

"Somali men ain't shit"

"Somali woman ain't shit'

they try to uplift ajanabi's to make the other gender mad.

It's so childish

waa simple walaal, it's due to CGWS (caano geel withdraw syndrome ). Our geeljire dna yearns for caano geel and the replacement simply doesn't cut it anymore hence the above predicament.

caafimaadka-caanaha-geela-1.png

2QDGGRwi_400x400.jpg

Mashallah deh walaal

Kratos

Sonder
I don't know if Location has anything to do with it but it's majority UK Somalis doing this

It's mainly Somali girls from the U.K who slander Somali boys. It's because they were bullied badly as children for being ugly. They were basically the Dalits of London. Since they don't have the same freedom as us boys and they were locked inside the house, they spent the majority of their time on youtube watching make-up tutorial videos. By 2012 they learnt how to put on make-up properly and that was the first time they ever received attention from ajanabis. By 2013 they all joined twitter and started following each other; forming the most cancerous sub-section of the site: Somali girl twitter. Somali girl twitter is basically an online support group for Somali girls (mainly from the cursed U.K) who were bullied as children for being ugly and being SOmAliaN. The main aim of the support group is to re-assure them that they have value and that they are adequate. One of their methods of achieving a sense of adequacy and re-assuring themselves of their self-worth is to denigrate Somali men.

Their loyalty to one another is only rivalled by their stupidity. But make no mistake, Somali girl twitter is indeed a powerful foe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending