What fictional character are you most similar to?

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Urgent note*
New position for a somalispot child has opened
Trolls and males need not apply*
I hope you find someone who fits your description. Just because I left you doesn't mean I hate you, I wish you all the best :)

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I’m in love with a somali from a different qabil, sorry I don’t care about qabil wars I will be with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
eh
give him a serious two days he’ll be back
but he has been karbashed pretty badly in the past two weeks, especially when he “accidentally” leaked his own face :mjlol:
i’m a perpetrator sorry i might have karbashed him a bit hard :pachah1:
i didn’t screenshot it dang it
i would’ve felt bad
the thread and link got deleted within like 30mins
let’s just say he looks like asap rocky in terms of skin tone but no celebrity can i think of to match his facial features
he also looks like a baby but an pray at the same time
eh
:westbrookswag: :westbrookswag: :westbrookswag:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
You're laughing because you got one "mom" who I chose to leave but you've lost like 5 members who you were close to here lol. I'm not concerned about myself as much but I'm happy for you hun
1585935897386.png

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I know my girl Soph better than you do and she won’t have time to monitor your online activities or deal with your endless tantrums. She has a 7-step Korean skincare routine she does every night, vegan dietary needs, and Pilates every Sunday. plus the fact that you are not Samooron means she can never truly love you. When the streets raise you and you start calling yourself the NSFW king, don’t come crying to me.

My goal is to be mistaken as @The Good's slightly older sister from all that self-care.
:salute: Who says a hooyo can't manage multi-step anti-aging and raising a mildly capable adult male. I will make him the best Zeylaci food so every day will be par excellence Eid level cuisine. We're distantly related so I will spoil and dub him Bah Samaroon.

No degenerate cyber panty raiding like @Shmurda. So far gone he can't differentiate natural born females from contestants on Ru Paul's Drag Race.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
My goal is to be mistaken as @The Good slightly older sister from all that self-care.
:salute: Who says a hooyo can't manage multi-step anti-aging and raising a mildly capable adult male. I will make him the best Zeylaci food so every day will be par excellence Eid level cuisine. We're distantly related so I will spoil and dub him Bah Samaroon.

No degenerate cyber panty raiding like @Shmurda. So far gone he can't differentiate natural born females from contestants on Ru Paul's Drag Race.
Something tells me I’m the less favored son.:mjlol:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
My goal is to be mistaken as @The Good's slightly older sister from all that self-care.

This :it0tdo8:
1585936200007.png
1585936228525.png

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
THATS DIRTY WOW :ufdup:
i trusted you and you did me so wrong :banderas:
You swung first so I just went for the knockout. Part of you actually liked that for some reason wtf is that second emote lmao.

and you edited in an insult too? kkkkkkk