What fictional character are you most similar to?

24ca2af1f4adb6fd5e342fc23b75273a.jpg

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Minerva Mcgonagall from HP.
giphy (20).gif

Supportive, lets others shine but is also a badass and will step up if she has to.

Also, her animagus is a cat :icon e biggrin: :it0tdo8:

Don't twist the story now I disowned you first :)
:yousmart:

@sophisticate will raise me not the streets.
:superman:

I know my girl Soph better than you do and she won’t have time to monitor your online activities or deal with your endless tantrums. She has a 7-step Korean skincare routine she does every night, vegan dietary needs, and Pilates every Sunday. plus the fact that you are not Samooron means she can never truly love you. When the streets raise you and you start calling yourself the NSFW king, don’t come crying to me.

U
I know my girl Soph better than you do and she won’t have time to monitor your online activities or deal with your endless tantrums. She has a 7-step Korean skincare routine she does every night, vegan dietary needs, and Pilates every Sunday. plus the fact that you are not Samooron means she can never truly love you. When the streets raise you and you start calling yourself the NSFW king, don’t come crying to me.

Dats not true
She calls me her MJ bokor :lawd:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Deadbeat! All you did was attempt to belittle me and show me off as a toy. Stay mad
:heh:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts