What fictional character are you most similar to?

Its literally referring to yourself as a lol. Ratchet = ghetto, loud, annoying. I never said you were ratchet. You don't see myself running around saying I'm a "real nigga". Put yourself above such gross words.
:win:
Waryaa aint nothing wrong with being a real nigga :westbrookswag:

Its literally referring to yourself as a lol. Ratchet = ghetto, loud, annoying. I never said you were ratchet. You don't see myself running around saying I'm a "real nigga". Put yourself above such gross words.
:win:
but i'm a bad b-
:mjhaps:
okay fine
i'll reserve those words for the girls

Gedogyal

good cop
I just tried not to openly laugh, we all chuckled when he left though.:drakelaugh:
The thing is, though, that it's low-key wholesome that he chose to tell you guys all that ngl:cosbyhmm: That's what we're missing in Sweden: but hey... At least we got free healthcare and get paid to go to school (and still people manage to fail:holeup:)

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
LMFAOOOOO noe look what I've missed out :mjlol:

Here in Sweden people stand 10 feet from each other on the bus stop and If you EVER attempt to speak to anyone, they'll think you're a djinn

that's a reason why I like these yts, they know what personal space is, and they wont start a conversation with you:banderas::rejoice:

Gedogyal

good cop
that's a reason why I like these yts, they know what personal space is, and they wont start a conversation with you:banderas::rejoice:
WHAT? Even where you live? Then I live in the goddamn ghetto bc these people do not know what personal space is:whoa: Only the ethnic swedes are cool when it comes to that shi

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
WHAT? Even where you live? Then I live in the goddamn ghetto bc these people do not know what personal space is:whoa: Only the ethnic swedes are cool when it comes to that shi

no shade, but sweden is most ghetto out of the countries in scandinavia.:damedamn:

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
We figured out she was retarded or do they call that special now?

warya don't bring it up
giphy.gif

Trending