What family member’s behavior angers you? Mine is when this idiot turns off his phone w/o any care for the world

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Dude always turns off his phone when he goes to sleep.

What an irresponsible behavior. What if there’s an emergency.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Saaxiib's sleep is sacred to him. If someone's dying in the next room I guess he'd rather drive them to the funeral home in the morning than a hospital at night. Or he's just trying to avoid niggas like you who call people at 3 O'clock in the morning.

Suspicious Stevie J GIF by VH1

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Saaxiib's sleep is sacred to him. If someone's dying in the next room I guess he'd rather drive them to the funeral home in the morning than a hospital at night. Or he's just trying to avoid niggas like you who call people at 3 O'clock in the morning.

Suspicious Stevie J GIF by VH1

:damn: :damn:

That’s his attitude. Kulahaa “my sleep is precious to me. I don’t care what happens to anyone. Let me find out in peace in the morning if the freakin whole world collapsed “.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Dude always turns off his phone when he goes to sleep.

What an irresponsible behavior. What if there’s an emergency.

He is a stressed and clever brother. I do the same. Nothing they can do that 911 or emergency paramedic cant do.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He is a stressed and clever brother. I do the same. Nothing they can do that 911 or emergency paramedic cant do.

OmG! What is wrong with you irresponsible people.

What if a family member has been run over by a pickup truck.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Your own brother !

I actually do that. I throw pebbles at his window while cursing…”waryaaa! Asssshole! Nacasyahoow open the door! All you know is eat and sleep. No disregard if your mother needs you badly “.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
OmG! What is wrong with you irresponsible people.

What if a family member has been run over by a pickup truck.

again 911 Police/Paramedic Emergency will be the first number to dial. Don't call me when u r about to die. That is very selfish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want that in my brain huuno

I turn on do not disturb on my phone when I sleep, but my phone let me set certain contacts that will still make my phone ring if they call me at night.

Trending