What ethnicity/race would you want to be if not Somali?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This type of Native Americans
20190424_194743.jpg
They are supposedly one of the largest race of people in terms of body mass, bone structure and height. I would love to have dem genezzz brah.

http://humanphenotypes.net/basic/Patagonid.html

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I can't see myself anything but Somali.

But this thread is perfect for all the Arab/Cadaan wannabes. Now you "blackpilled" self haters can daydream about your desired "high IQ" race, and imagine what it feels like to be one of them. :rejoice:Go on guys. Don't be ashamed of it :)
Read the damn thread female. Kullaha "I can't imagine not being Somali" well I have the brain power to imagine!:gaasdrink:

(Even tho I am not self hater since Dir was founded by Arabs and my paternal haplogroup is middle Eastern)

Read the damn thread female. Kullaha "I can't imagine not being Somali" well I have the brain power to imagine!:gaasdrink:

(Even tho I am not self hater since Dir was founded by Arabs and my paternal haplogroup is middle Eastern)
Take your own advice you low IQ male. 90% here who imagined would instantly choose to be white or Arab instead of Sudanese, Tanzanian, etc :mjlol:Did you not read the thread yourself fam?

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Take your own advice you low IQ male. 90% here who imagined would instantly choose to be white or Arab instead of Sudanese, Tanzanian, etc :mjlol:Did you not read the thread yourself fam?

A lot of self haters on here. They would give up a leg to be a German from Austria.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Bruh cause the countries are nice af mmkay. Tazania's capital is nice but the rest of the country is not so good and Sudan is debatable as a horn African country. I ain't a self hater tho, Palestian is far worse then those two countries I just want to throw stones at Jews and get away with it. :)

World

VIP
This type of Native Americans
View attachment 71352They are supposedly one of the largest race of people in terms of body mass, bone structure and height. I would love to have dem genezzz brah.

http://humanphenotypes.net/basic/Patagonid.html
So what if they have those characteristics?

Short and small framed Spaniards wiped millions of them into extinction. And it's not like any females are attracted to them. So they would be stuck with their tranny looking women. Even Bantu women are more feminine and attractive than them. :farmajoyaab:

So what if they have those characteristics?

Short and small framed Spaniards wiped millions of them into extinction. And it's not like any females are attracted to them. So they would be stuck with their tranny looking women.
It was mostly diseases that wiped them out tbh.
Even Bantu women are more feminine and attractive than them. :farmajoyaab:

Ngl but if u want your sons to be Chads its best to procreate with large framed women like those type of Native Americans instead of procreating with manlet nig nogs like Bantu women :hemad:

THINK ABOUT YOUR OFFSPRINGS MAN! :kendrickcry:

It was mostly diseases that wiped them out tbh.

Ngl but if u want your sons to be Chads its best to procreate with large framed women like those type of Native Americans instead of procreating with manlet nig nogs like Bantu women :hemad:

THINK ABOUT YOUR OFFSPRINGS MAN! :kendrickcry:
Yep. My ideal partner is a 5'8 to 5'11 stocky woman with big lafo
I don't want my offspring to be skinny faraxs :manny:

Big lafo beautiful women for the win.

Thats my ideal woman aswell. Especially if she is as tall as me 6'2 :banderas:

A guy mostly gets his height and frame from his mother or his mothers side of the family.

So its best to find a tall woman with big lafo to breed with :banderas:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Somalis don’t usually have big boned women, even the fat ones look frail, you might have to consider breeding with West African :francis:

I'd be a white man prefrebly from Europe blessed with great History, high IQ and great nations. The woman on the other hand are most beautiful in this world fucking whitoids have won the lottery wallahi. I'd ofc join Fourchan (no idea why it is censored here) and would love to call people N1ggers, Paki etc:icon e wink:

Last edited:
Nilotic + 20-30% Lybian/Berber creating a faux Somali look. @SOMALI GENERAL :pachah1:
Yh i've seen those Tebu people before & most of them look exactly like your average Somali or other Horners. Like these guys for example:
20121118122558745734_20.jpg

It goes to show that Somalis & other Horn Africans are nothing more than just North Africans/Eurasians mixing with Sub-Saharan Africans/Nilotes.

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
Yh i've seen those Tebu people before & most of them look exactly like your average Somali or other Horners. Like these guys for example:
View attachment 71419

It goes to show that Somalis & other Horn Africans are nothing more than just North Africans/Eurasians mixing with Sub-Saharan Africans/Nilotes.

They are slightly more SSA than HOAs and their subcomponents are slightly different as well, but many of them do look pseudo-HOAn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending