What ethnic groups around the world do you find intriguing?

The Inuit
5eef9bfa38755fad82f82429939fcc0e.jpg

Balochi People
are a nomadic, GeelJire , ethnic group which speaks the Western Iranic Baloch language
IMG_1866.jpeg
IMG_1870.jpeg

They’re Flag looks like proper somali also
IMG_1867.jpeg

IMG_1869.jpeg

An ethnic group divided by 3 Nations “Very familiar”

I seen this Balochi elder during Ummrah he had a fire beard it was Icy blonde and Wavy.
First time I’ve ever wished to be blonde.

Attachments

• IMG_1870.jpeg
    IMG_1870.jpeg
    66.3 KB · Views: 30
As of right now, it’s the ethnic groups in the Sahel region. Fulani, Hausa, Tuareg, the Chadians, Baggara Arabs and all related groups. Landheereyaal West/Central Africa ku doobiya :salute:

Special mention: the Wolof and the Toucouleur

Last edited:
Whats intriguing about some Jungle people?
People of the Amazon ( Mayans):
a) Mayans gave us the 'guano', which gave rise to food security and mass food production,​
b) Outside of the biblical scrolls, arguably the first to have created an accurate calendar,​
c) Greatly contributed to modern architecture viz. accounting for aerodynamics, insulation (heat vs cold), built some of the first architecturally sound tall buildings, moats and mansions, constructed their version of the pyramids, not quite on the same scale as the Egyptians, but impressive nonetheless,​
d) The concept of 'zero' is said to have been incubated by the Mayans around the time al Kindi was pondering the concept, before his travels to Hindustan,​
And many more.​

Right now I’ll probably say Japenese . Smart people who even white supremacist respect that should tell you a lot .

that being said all their former atrocities I do recognise and have basic knowledge of them but that doesn’t stop me from being facisnated with them

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
For me it would be the Central Asian groups like the Uzbeks, Tajiks, Kazakhs, Kyrgyz and Turkmens. Their history, culture, land and countries in general are actually unreal. That part of the world is heavily underrated.
View attachment 325328
View attachment 325325View attachment 325326View attachment 325327
You beat me to it, These people have so many different influences all converging into one region. The entire Transoxiana region is so rich culturally and Physically too, Massive mountains, passes valleys. and its vastly unpopulated aswell. Definitely worth a visit, this entire region of the world stretching from Kyrgz to pakistan. Especially Pakistan you can go explore there cheaply, tourism is starting to ramp up there like crazy

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
Arabs (ethnic ones) Native Americans,
ethnic groups from the Mediterraneans (due to their civilisations), aboriginal Australians, Dinka groups, Christian Ethiopians (especially how they retained their culture for centuries).

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Japan and Korea.

Japanese Shoguns resembled the structure of Ahmed’s Adal Sultanate with each Somali and Harla clan Garad mimicking Daimyos and Imam Ahmed mimicking the Shogun, while the Sultan/Emperor was nothing more then a figure head. Mid 1500’s northern Somalia was basically a western Japan when you deep it :damn:

Meanwhile, Korean clan structure resembles Somalia’s a lot, tracing decent form a common male ancestor. Koreans also had a social taboo to not marry within their clan which was also a thing they shared with Somalis up to the colonial era :ooh:

It’s no wonder there’s so many Kpop Xalimos and Weeb Faraxs :faysalwtf:

For me it would be the Central Asian groups like the Uzbeks, Tajiks, Kazakhs, Kyrgyz and Turkmens. Their history, culture, land and countries in general are actually unreal. That part of the world is heavily underrated.
View attachment 325328
View attachment 325325View attachment 325326View attachment 325327
sahara - matrilineal cultures, and Central Asia - weirdest ways ever a group can be muslim like the pechenegs converted after a muslim prisoner told them about islam????

Trending

Latest posts