What ethnic groups around the world do you find intriguing?

For me it would be the Central Asian groups like the Uzbeks, Tajiks, Kazakhs, Kyrgyz and Turkmens. Their history, culture, land and countries in general are actually unreal. That part of the world is heavily underrated.
166350727086-main-image.jpg

3jpg_l26x9lp.jpg
Ashgabat-Turkmenistan.jpg
k02_16771099.jpg

Last edited:
For me it would be the Central Asian groups like the Uzbeks, Tajiks, Kazakhs, Kyrgyz and Turkmens. Their history, culture, land and countries in general are actually unreal. That part of the world is heavily underrated.
View attachment 325328
View attachment 325325View attachment 325326View attachment 325327
When I read the title, I immediately answered with the Turkic cultures that you mentioned and it's pretty cool the answer that right away popped up in my head matches up with your post.

Always been fond of their beautiful traditional dress and how unique their nomadic culture is from being more geographically isolated than others.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Han Chinese especially the Han Chinese in Beijing, the tallest indhoyar due to mixing with nomad Manchurians

Last edited:
That giant statue holding a golden sword and shield🤯 and is that a palace behind it? To answer your question I'd say Soqotrans. These people seem to not have any online presence.

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
Polynesians, they are the original definition of ‘exotic’. The men are built like tanks and the women are the human personification of honey;

A888331E-A2E8-4294-8A2F-30DB089EE142.jpeg

F2310E93-604B-4A7C-A952-AAE127C8BABE.jpeg

B72DE84F-1A6A-4DA0-BF13-D094D5239833.jpeg

I find the uncontacted populations and tribes in the amazon or the desolate Islands around the world like the andaman Islands intriguing, its a snapshot reality of what humans would have lived like without constant innovation/ tech revolutions. They all seem to thrive of spiritual animism rather than religious collectivism

Trending

Latest posts