What ethnic group should I pick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The black label makes no sense. Why aren't these very dark Sri Lankans/Indians counted as black? They can choose Asian, but we can't choose African? :umwhat:

Apollo

VIP
The black label makes no sense. Why aren't these very dark Sri Lankans/Indians counted as black? They can choose Asian, but we can't choose African? :umwhat:

They are not African. South Indians and Sri Lankans have less Sub-Saharan genes than Italians.

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
I know they aren't. North Africans are African as well, but are not labeled as black either.
This is a recycled argument that manages to happen every time we discuss being black or the label but we aren’t discussing the label we’re discussing which ethnicity he should pick not which annoys you the most

Apollo

VIP
I know they aren't. North Africans are African as well, but are not labeled as black either.

Yeah, but they are much less SSA than Horners.. Just accept it that the outside world will lump Horners with other Sub-Saharan Africans. I don't care anymore.

Yeah, but they are much less SSA than Horners.. Just accept it that the outside world will lump Horners with other Sub-Saharan Africans. I don't care anymore.
Horners are SSA though. :umwhat:

And yeah they will but I don't care. I'm stating how the black label makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts