What erdogan did with Hagia Sophia shows how umar ibn al khattab was a superb leader

When umar ra took Jerusalem, the Christian leader asked umar to pray in the holy sepulchre. Umar refused fearing if he prayed in it people would turn it into a masjid after he dies by muslims. Instead he prayed a few metres away. Here the second greatest caliph who could do whatever he liked chose to respect huge symbolic Christian places of worship. Like the Hagia Sophia.

people like erdogan who calls himself a Muslim leader ought to learn something from the sahaba. So when ever he publicly reads the Quran in front of people I am reminded by his famou saying.....

”Do not be fooled by the one who recites the Quran. His recitation is but speech, but look to those who act according to it”

Why do you care? Mosques have been turned into churches in Spain. It was a Museum for long but it was turned into a mosque, don't see a problem with that. Turks are returning back to their Islamic roots.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
When umar ra took Jerusalem, the Christian leader asked umar to pray in the holy sepulchre. Umar refused fearing if he prayed in it people would turn it into a masjid after he dies by muslims. Instead he prayed a few metres away. Here the second greatest caliph who could do whatever he liked chose to respect huge symbolic Christian places of worship. Like the Hagia Sophia.

people like erdogan who calls himself a Muslim leader ought to learn something from the sahaba. So when ever he publicly reads the Quran in front of people I am reminded by his famou saying.....

”Do not be fooled by the one who recites the Quran. His recitation is but speech, but look to those who act according to it”

To the victor belong the spoils.

If they are willing to restore all churches (previous mosques) in Spain and throughout the Balkans to museums, Hagia Sophia can remain as a museum.

Only reciprocity!!!!

Royalflush

novacane
if muslims can change hagia sofia into a mosque then israel can change masjid aqsa into a temple-

double standards:lawd:
thanks turks for screwing us over

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Sahaba standards were Gold. It is not fair to compare with today humanity & leaders. Really Diamonds & Pebbles.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Eedo @Basra have you been to Istanbul? Truly remarkable city.... So vibrant.

I want to one day inshalaaah. i need a travelling partner. My husband is reer baadiye, he can;t read directions. and security of course. I dont want to be the missing american

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I want to one day inshalaaah. i need a travelling partner. My husband is reer baadiye, he can;t read directions. and security of course. I dont want to be the missing american

tenor.gif

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Lol @ the hypocrisy of the West in this matter... Especially Greece and Spain that turned all mosques to churches or buildings of other use.

It was the Turks who build those churches in the first place, if they want to turn it into a masjid it is up to them. It is their country and their building.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Eye for an Eye is allowed.
The Hagia is response to Spaniards taking over our mosques.

Umar r.a came there as conqueror, before him Palestine didnt even know existence of Muslims.

What Erdogan did was correct and what Umar did was also correct. Both acted correctly

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Eye for an Eye is allowed.
The Hagia is response to Spaniards taking over our mosques.

Umar r.a came there as conqueror, before him Palestine didnt even know existence of Muslims.

What Erdogan did was correct and what Umar did was also correct. Both acted correctly

kkk OP is a Arab bootyclapper, he's attacking Erdogan for his Arabian masters :russ:

Trending

Latest posts