What drives the somali

I believe survival instinct, somalis have been operating on this instinct for the last 30 years. when a settled society is suddenly thrusted into turmoil
And conflict usually two things happen, they either give in to the overwhelming circumstance or resist it, somalis whether by design.or default choose the later
and there began their journey of the last 3 decades. survival insticnt means you are operating on a defensive mode and your attitude turns to one of suspicion,
mistrust, scepticsm, cynicsm, dismissive and general hostility. and if you look closely those have been the general and dominant attributes of the somali societies anywhere in this world both male and female present day somalism is trully a ride or die attitude.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
boy if u dont go type ur lil dissertation on microsoft word or smthing

we here to laugh or cringe, not learn

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Wouldn't you say that for the better part of Somali history there were on-going clan clashes or back-and-forth marauding of livestock. I wouldn't be suprised if many Somalis were innately suspicious and on edge. Let's not forget the war which intensified those feelings albeit varying from person-to-person.

Somalis are a recently settled people. Sure you had merchants and towns folk among them but the vast majority were not urban dwellers.

I would say Somalis have collectively operated in survival mode from time and memorial. They conceive the world as zero sum with some sort of impending threat looming be it natural diaster or conflict with their neighbours (a part of the out-group).

Wouldn't you say that for the better part of Somali history there were on-going clan clashes or back-and-forth marauding of livestock. I wouldn't be suprised if many Somalis were innately suspicious and on edge. Let's not forget the war which intensified those feelings albeit varying from person-to-person.

Somalis are a recently settled people. Sure you had merchants and towns folk among them but the vast majority were not urban dwellers.

I would say Somalis have collectively operated in survival mode from time and memorial. They conceive the world as zero sum with some sort of impending threat looming be it natural diaster or conflict with their neighbours (a part of the out-group).
very true it can be argued that that has been the case, what has been exacerbated of resent
is the scale and scope of their experiences. i mean it used to be mainly intra but now they kinda have gone global

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Somalis are thugs in skinny legs & buck teeth & drooping large lips! Survivors

Trending

Latest posts