What does your accent sound like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My accent sounds a lot like this guy:

I have grown in Pakistani/indian neighbourhood and went to their schools and as such I have a punjabi accent

It is from amongst the many bounties and favours of the Almighty upon me, his faithful slave, that I was not afflicted with the brummie accent

It is from amongst the many bounties and favours of the Almighty upon me, his faithful slave, that I was not afflicted with the brummie accent

you're from brum too? What's your postcode. there might be possibility I know you :mjlol:

Poor thing, I didn't understand how these Indian/Pakistani/Bengali peeps have such thick accents despite not speaking their mother tongue well. But apparently you speak like that too.

warculus

pls im broke send moneys
Kkkk, yeah. Wbu? Wallahi there was less than 20 white people in my school as a whole. I am part of the curry muncher family :farmajoyaab:
Haha ye men birmingham too.
Let me guess your school was around satley/washwoodheath/alumrock area

You could count the amount of cadaans with your 2 hands in my school. All you heard all day was innniiiii

Alhamdulillah i didnt contract that accent though

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I have gotten everything so far m, it’s very interesting.

Someone said I sounded AA, another said I sounded cadaan. I gotten middle age abti before too lol.

Accents are unique, there’s no bad or good :)

I have a friend I've known for many years, some paki guy. I found out the other day that he was born in the UK. I was shocked. Timojilac accent is the worst.

Can we take a minute to appreciate the West-Yorkshire/Leeds accent though
:banderas:

Haha ye men birmingham too.
Let me guess your school was around satley/washwoodheath/alumrock area

You could count the amount of cadaans with your 2 hands in my school. All you heard all day was innniiiii

Alhamdulillah i didnt contract that accent though

Yeah, lmao it was one of those areas. We might have gone to the same school :browtf: was yours around those ends too?

Enniiiih, and kusmeh :liberaltears: everyday after school cuzzybros would order chicken and chips from bossman

Poor thing, I didn't understand how these Indian/Pakistani/Bengali peeps have such thick accents despite not speaking their mother tongue well. But apparently you speak like that too.

I was set up from the get go. It was so bad that at the start of secondary school they were teaching us urdu in our language lessons where normal schools would teach french or Spanish :deadosama:

warculus

pls im broke send moneys
Yeah, lmao it was one of those areas. We might have gone to the same school :browtf: was yours around those ends too?

Enniiiih, and kusmeh :liberaltears: everyday after school cuzzybros would order chicken and chips from bossman
We probably did. Those 50p chips after school was blessed. After 30min it was back to full price. If this seems familiar we deffo went to the same school

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.

They be speaking Dutch in the tv-show "Friends". 1:15 - I DIED, this is hilarious :siilaanyolaugh:
This is how it sounds when an American speaks Dutch.

This girl is from Suriname but lives in the States. My English sounds very American as this girl. Some Suriname people in the Netherlands speak Dutch with a thick accent like this chick.

Stefflon Don is also from the Netherlands. The reporter is speaking Dutch to her, but she mostly answers back in English.

They be speaking Dutch in the tv-show "Friends". 1:15 - I DIED, this is hilarious :siilaanyolaugh:
This is how it sounds when an American speaks Dutch.

This girl is from Suriname but lives in the States. My English sounds very American as this girl. Some Suriname people in the Netherlands speak Dutch with a thick accent like this chick.

Stefflon Don is also from the Netherlands. The reporter is speaking Dutch to her, but she mostly answers back in English.
suriname is such an interesting country. the diversity is nice

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
suriname is such an interesting country. the diversity is nice

I know right! There are a lot of different ethnicities in Suriname, but the funny thing is that they all (most of them) sound the same when they speak Dutch. You have people who are originally from the Netherlands, India, Indonesia, West-Africa (creole, from slavery) and even China.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts