What does Xamar even mean.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
What the hell does the word Xamar even mean. We know Bandar is from Persian meaning Port. Just like Bandar Qasim (Bosaso) and Bandar Lamu(Lamu Port) or Banaadir in Mogadishu meaning Port. Doesn't mean Persian named the cities, because Arabs/Somalis and many other ethnic seafarers also used the Farsi word Bandar.

So what the hell does the word Xamar even mean?

I read that old Arabic word for Port is Khamar.

Or is it from the Arabic word أحمر meaning red.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Nigga xamar is the tree raqay grows on
Interesting I just Googled what you said and many geed or trees are called Xamar.

But why do you think it's named after this Xamar.

1585343112300.png

CaliTedesse

VIP
Xamar is red so it can symbolize something red. So maybe the ciid is guduud in xamar.
That's what I was thinking too because many geed are called xamar. I can show you, Why would a Seaport be called after a tree. It's possible if the port exported much Tamarind. Lakiin I never heard of that. So probably because of the ciid or mixing caused people to look red.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
What the hell does the word Xamar even mean. We know Bandar is from Persian meaning Port. Just like Bandar Qasim (Bosaso) and Bandar Lamu(Lamu Port) or Banaadir in Mogadishu meaning Port. Doesn't mean Persian named the cities, because Arabs/Somalis and many other ethnic seafarers also used the Farsi word Bandar.

So what the hell does the word Xamar even mean?

I read that old Arabic word for Port is Khamar.

Or is it from the Arabic word أحمر meaning red.

Xamar means tamarinds in Somali. It's grown in Somalia around that region

xamar is a nickname for the red dirt in muqdishu. It has jack to do with Persians or arabs iyo balaayo.

you can ask anyone from the city who’s family has been there for more than three generations.

xamar is a nickname for the red dirt in muqdishu. It has jack to do with Persians or arabs iyo balaayo.

you can ask anyone from the city who’s family has been there for more than three generations.

You do realise if that is the case, that the word Xamar (axmar) means red in Arabic.

You just shot yourself in the foot.

1p74ap.jpg

Trending