What does this mean for the horn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is this a poor attempt by the UAE to issolate Djibouti or just Ethiopia trying to diversify? What does it mean for China who invested billions on the new rail between Addis and Djibouti?

Last edited:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Somalia's enemies are all talking and we can't even pull ourselves together to back Djibouti ...

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
It means the evil emirati/ Saudi sandniggers have managed to bring together Ethiopia and Eritrea to keep us in check. We need to to see the bigger picture here and put our differences behind us. :francis:

VIP
Aabo china, it's all on you now. Imagine we never got the indhoyars backing. Wallahi we'd be shitting bricks right now lol

China holds most of ethiopias debt, can they not force them to use djiboutis ports?

Nothing to see here but 2 smelly habashi groveling at feet of a jealouse
sandnigger.

UAE is doing Somalia & Djibouti a massive favour by bringing us closer than ever. As for Bin Zayed and UAE i'm curious how it will all end for them Mueller on their case, ICJ ruling in favour of Qatar, Human Rights cases coming their way over Yemen, recent leaks confirming Omani suspicions UAE tried to subjucate them aswel

Besides if Trump does go for Iran then they are really fucked lol

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
New plan to colonize s and their still braying like donkeys in Xamar s are level IQ 68:mjlol:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Nothing to see here but 2 smelly habashi groveling at feet of a jealouse
sandnigger.

UAE is doing Somalia & Djibouti a massive favour by bringing us closer than ever. As for Bin Zayed and UAE i'm curious how it will all end for them Mueller on their case, ICJ ruling in favour of Qatar, Human Rights cases coming their way over Yemen, recent leaks confirming Omani suspicions UAE tried to subjucate them aswel

Besides if Trump does go for Iran then they are really fucked lol
How are they fucked if Trump goes for Iran?!

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Doesn’t it hurt that s are not even colonized by 1st world but by 2nd world Arabs and 3rd world Habasha s are 4th world :damn::damn::damn:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
They'd prefer that actually, they're fighting them in yemen. Dunno what the homies talking about
I agree. Saudi Arabia and UAE would love Iran to be destroyed. Their geographic proximity with Iran doesn't mean shit.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Somalia's enemies are all talking and we can't even pull ourselves together to back Djibouti ...

What kind I say. We really shot ourselves in the foot and missed multiple chances that were extremely beneficial to us.

The sad reality is Somalis live in a bubble where they focus on the small picture while leaving the big picture behind that is outside of our sphere. That is the reason why Somalis are truly blind and lost.

VIP
What kind I say. We really shot ourselves in the foot and missed multiple chances that were extremely beneficial to us.

The sad reality is Somalis live in a bubble where they focus on the small picture while leaving the big picture behind that is outside of our sphere. That is the reason why Somalis are truly blind and lost.

Rip berbera. 2018-2018

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP

Become a unionist and let's save our people.

VIP
You need to stop trolling sxb. This thread was about Djibouti being in a bad position and I was talking about why Somalis are cursed.

I agree with every word u said. The good thing that's gonna come out of this is sland and Djibouti will stop with the "walaaleheen itobiya" and unserstand that other than fellow somalis you have no friends, just interests

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
You need to stop trolling sxb. This thread was about Djibouti being in a bad position and I was talking about why Somalis are cursed.
Become a unionist and let's save our people.
FACTZ a bright mind as you is better with the Unionist camp.....
Join us and fight the oppression of clan politics and unite the country :friendhug:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
FACTZ a bright mind as you is better with the Unionist camp.....
Join us and fight the oppression of clan politics and unite the country :friendhug:

I thought the new generation Somalis would be less tribalistic compared the previous generation but looks like I was wrong. The new generation is just like the old generation or even worse. Somalis will forever be cursed with qabyalad.

Somalis prefer to flex each other instead of the world. They don't care if their reputation is ruined, they think showing off to another clan is much cooler while embarrassing themselves in front of many nations across the world. This herd mentality they have is pointless and purposeless to the modern era.

What Somalis need is a ruthless leader that is anti-qabyalad and wishes nothing but development and progress for all Somalis while strictly policing the state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts