What does the GDPR mean for global data protection?

Status
Not open for further replies.
While privacy rules for citizens in the US are being loosened, the EU is standing up for their citizens with rules global companies are required to follow when it comes to their residents.

What does the GDPR look like and what will it mean for those inside the EU and out? Take a look in this infographic from Digital Guardian.

gdpr-global-data-protection-infographic.png

This will reduce the number of terrorist since it will collected your politic opinion and ethnic data.

This can get @Iftiin arrested if she is EU citizen.

Iftiin

Dhulbahante Mujahid //Anti Qabilnimo// Pro Shariah
This will reduce the number of terrorist since it will collected your politic opinion and ethnic data.

This can get @Iftiin arrested if she is EU citizen.

UK is not even part of the EU and we can walk down the street yelling "JIHAD, JIHAD" in the gaalo's faces and there is nothing they can do. Europe is not like the US, you can say whatever you want. Now go perish in your rage.

Whatbisbth
UK is not even part of the EU and we can walk down the street yelling "JIHAD, JIHAD" in the gaalo's faces and there is nothing they can do. Europe is not like the US, you can say whatever you want. Now go perish in your rage.

You are pro shariah in a western country. I am saying this can get you arrested.

If you want shariah then you can visit a Muslim country like Saudi Malaysia.

I personally want Sharia in Somalia but our government Is weak anyway

Iftiin

Whatbisbth

You are pro shariah in a western country. I am saying this can get you arrested.

If you want shariah then you can visit a Muslim country like Saudi Malaysia.

No it can't get you arrested. Brothers & even Sisters have been calling for Shariah to be implemented in the UK for decades, live on British television channels, it's not something new. Shariah is not fully implemented in either of those countries you mentioned as they allow Riba (interest) loans, a major sin Allah declared war upon.

I personally want Sharia in Somalia but our government Is weak anyway

Maybe it's weak because it's not implementing the Shariah. It could be part of a peace agreement with rebels to get them to lay down their weapons. Then the country can be rebuilt very rapidly.

No it can't get you arrested. Brothers & even Sisters have been calling for Shariah to be implemented in the UK for decades, even live on British television channels, it's not something new. Shariah is not fully implemented in either of those countries you mentioned as they allow Riba (interest) loans, a major sin Allah declared war upon.

Yes but those country I listed are one of the most Islamic country especially Saudi. Most people don't follow sharia law since they are trying to imitate the western and act more 'civilised' by becoming a democratic country.

Also I know most Muslims in UK aren't arrested for preaching Sharia Law but not long ago Anjem Choudary was arrested and more of his supporters will get arrested soon

I find it stupid this morons are trying to get Sharia Law in a country they are minority :lol:

Iftiin

Yes but those country I listed are one of the most Islamic country especially Saudi. Most people don't follow sharia law since they are trying to imitate the western and act more 'civilised' by becoming a democratic country.

Also I know most Muslims in UK aren't arrested for preaching Sharia Law but not long ago Anjem Choudary was arrested and more of his supporters will get arrested soon

I find it stupid this morons are trying to get Sharia Law in a country they are minority :lol:

He was only arrested because he openly pledged allegiance to the Islamic State and not for calling for the Shariah to be implemented brother. Even if you disagree with him, it's not good to rejoice over his arrest at the hands of oppressive Kufar. If you were to be arrested yourself, I'm sure you'd be seeking sanctuary with that brother and his crew from the Khaniis gangs. XD

Anyway, we won't be a minority for long inshallah. That's why they decided to leave the EU, they saw the huge demographic shift, but all it did was delay the inevitable.

He was only arrested because he openly pledged allegiance to the Islamic State and not for calling for the Shariah to be implemented brother. Even if you disagree with him, it's not good to rejoice over his arrest at the hands of oppressive Kufar. If you were to be arrested yourself, I'm sure you'd be seeking sanctuary with that brother and his crew from the Khaniis gangs. XD

Anyway, we won't be a minority for long inshallah. That's why they decided to leave the EU, they saw the huge demographic shift, but all it did was delay the inevitable.

Are you part of the sharia police :lol:

Also I am sure the only one who are calling for shariah law are Asians.

Iftiin

Why do you want Sharia in a country that your ancestors are not from?

And let's not forget a lot of English people in UK support British First.

Because I'm residing in said country, and it is not allowed for anyone to like amongst the Mushrikeen without calling them towards Islam and the Shariah. Most people in the UK do not support British First, those hooligans don't even have a single seat in government.

Because I'm residing in said country, and it is not allowed for anyone to like amongst the Mushrikeen without calling them towards Islam and the Shariah. Most people in the UK do not support British First, those hooligans don't even have a single seat in government.

Move from UK. You are probably on the terrorist list anyway :lol:

Iftiin

Move from UK. You are probably on the terrorist list anyway :lol:

They can put me on a list within their list. Shariah is coming to the UK, Inshallah.

{9:13} Do you fear them? But Allah has more right that you should fear Him, if you are [truly] believers.

They can put me on a list within their list. Shariah is coming to the UK, Inshallah.

{9:13} Do you fear them? But Allah has more right that you should fear Him, if you are [truly] believers.

How can Sharia come to UK when all Muslim countries doesn't follow sharia law ??

Its common sense bro

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
If I was to be vague about it I'd say that it's more or a less a polished and detailed version of UK's 1998 Data Protection Act.
Sure it's a milestone but don't think it's going to bring about any significant changes to global data protection, it's merely an EU law.

However having said that from the looks it, it is going to have a huge reach and grip on foreign multinational companies like Facebook which store and back-up personal data since Europeans will now have the right to request such data to be erased and what not. You'll pretty much need the GDPR if you're going be doing business with anyone from who's from anywhere in Europe though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts