What does the dating pool look like for your avg abdi thats 30+?

Kisame

Plotting world domination

I saw this and felt bad for bro :damn:

Most of them already got kids and don't want anymore. Even if they met a decent guy they wouldn't allow him to have his own kids. Basically forcing a nigga to raise someone else's children.

27-30 is when most men become financially stable too.

Xalimos come in @pinkyandthebrain @Sophisticate
@π’π’šπ’’π’‚π’˜π’‚π’— π’Žπ’šπ’—π’—π’’

Older fellas come in @AbdiFreedom @Abdalla @Grigori Rasputin

Khanis niggas come in @Macawisley @bohom @Nin123 @NomadicWarlord

Once you are out of University and into the work force there is not much difference between ages since you are all most likely working a corporate job. Abdis who wait until their early 30s don't really have a problem with marrying a halimo who is 23-younger than them. Also most of us are muslim and don't have to worry about the issues in the video you have posted. If you don't want a women who was previously married with kids there are plenty of somali women who have not.

Lostbox

γ€ŒImmortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
It makes sense. They already have kids. Why would they want more? Also, there tons of childless women in their 30s. Those ladies are most likely not interested in having kids anyways.

Why don't you starting courting Somali women now? The are more women 30< that are looking to settle down then men.

Why stress at 30+ when you can start now?

HuunoHunter

Old Head πŸ‘΄πŸΏ
This forum is the reason im marrying at 22 Years old
Don't waste your time bro, when I was pushing 25 and I was getting matches from xalimos in their thirties. There must be a drought of faaraxs, most of them are deadbeats rotting in jail cells or in exile in dusty khat bazaars.

Alhamdulillah I am now married to a qalanjo malab from the Galbeed.

:banderas:

Most of them already got kids and don't want anymore. Even if they met a decent guy they wouldn't allow him to have his own kids. Basically forcing a nigga to raise someone else's children.

Just to let u kno im 100% straight im not khaniis at all n I have never encountered a khaniis person a day in my life alhamdulillah same wit ppl
Like @bohom @Macawisley n @Nin123 :ohno:

I'M COMING IN! whoops typo

NidarNidar

Punisher
I plan on marrying in my Early thirties as a man that is when you're most successful, start earning that good money, and you can easily land 23-25 year old wife that just finished Uni or is starting work.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
I haven't been on SS for many weeks and I came back just now to find a notification of him tagging me in this crap. He's jealous of my looks and the fact I'm lightskin.

:russ:
Walahi you're never beating these khaniis allegations what man cares about lightskin or darkskin in men?:drakekidding:

:tocry:

Anyways, I’m in my early 20s sxb.

If you’re 30, go for younger girls. I can’t stress it enough. 18yr olds-20 year olds prefer older guys because they are financially stable.