What Does The Average Somali Girl and Guy look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the forehead is universal:pachah1:

Some have it worse than others

IMG_6806.jpg

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
The average Farax looks like me,tall skinny,long arms,dark brown skin,extremely straight nose,and sparkling white teeth.

Here are some actual compiled images (averages) of a bunch of Somali faces combined together.
This is much, much more accurate than OP's images.
The faces in these images are also probably more attractive than you imagined because facial averages tend to look attractive. It's just how faces work.

Which is exactly why averaged faces aren't representative of average person from the group which the picture composite was created.

Averaged faces from a composite of pictures are always attractive (because it eliminates features that deviate from the norm), while average people aren't (which is precisely why they're average).

Which is exactly why averaged faces aren't representative of average person from the group which the picture composite was created.

Averaged faces from a composite of pictures are always attractive (because it eliminates features that deviate from the norm), while average people aren't (which is precisely why they're average).

Precisely. Average here means two different things. Those pictures are an algorithmic mean of a compilation of pictures of different Somalis. The average Somali, i.e. the most common features/look (mode) among Somalis is very different.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
By the "average Somali girl/boy", what I mean is what is the most common look for Somali girls and boys. The standard Xalimo and Farax look.

This is the textbook definition of a Somali guy. Like this picture should be in the dictionary right next to Somali guy.

C09pYThWQAE4wmI

For the average Somali girl, this is literally the absolute definition in terms of looks.

nc_minn_ivy_grad_150409.nbcnews-ux-1080-600.jpg

7397421_G.jpg
both are ugly but I agree.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
My niggas I can't have you guys up in here rating my cousin and shieet have some respek.she a guu girl and my dad was soo proud when she got into those Ivy League schools :salute:
Why is your dad proud? It's not like it's you. Work on yourself. Her ACT score is actually lower than mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts