What Does The Average Somali Girl and Guy look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the "average Somali girl/boy", what I mean is what is the most common look for Somali girls and boys. The standard Xalimo and Farax look.

This is the textbook definition of a Somali guy. Like this picture should be in the dictionary right next to Somali guy.

C09pYThWQAE4wmI

For the average Somali girl, this is literally the absolute definition in terms of looks.

nc_minn_ivy_grad_150409.nbcnews-ux-1080-600.jpg

7397421_G.jpg

Last edited:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
I don't bout the average look but I remember her, she got accepted into a multiple ivy league unis :salute:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Here are some actual compiled images (averages) of a bunch of Somali faces combined together.
This is much, much more accurate than OP's images.
The faces in these images are also probably more attractive than you imagined because facial averages tend to look attractive. It's just how faces work.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
My niggas I can't have you guys up in here rating my cousin and shieet have some respek.she a guu girl and my dad was soo proud when she got into those Ivy League schools :salute:

Here are some actual compiled images (averages) of a bunch of Somali faces combined together.
The faces in these images are also probably more attractive than you imagined because facial averages tend to look attractive. It's just how faces work.

Lol you beat me to it

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate

:chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending