What does IOG have against developing Djibouti?

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Guelleh rigged his own elections and said Somalia must see free and fair elections what a legend fr :damn: :trumpsmirk:

View attachment 199918
View attachment 199919
Lol this nigga is the goat he has been stealing money longer then siad barre but he is still in office. i have heard that some isse subclans are organising a coup. 1 thing iam for sure the day this guy dies while being president all hell will break lose because everybody would fight for the kuursi btw His daughter lives in a expensive appartement in downtown paris. :lolbron:

Lol this nigga is the goat he has been stealing money longer then siad barre but he is still in office. i have heard that some isse subclans are organising a coup. 1 thing iam for sure the day this guy dies while being president all hell will break lose because everybody would fight for the kuursi btw His daughter lives in a expensive appartement in downtown paris. :lolbron:
Worst case scenario would be a coup or Civil war. Let him die on the Kursi, they can fill the power vacuum from there.

Imagine one of his blood-relatives takes over :icon mrgreen:

Imagine the amount of Djiboutian IDPs in SL if a civil war occurred :deadosama:

Last edited:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
thats a western myth. syrians egyptians and formerly iraqis are the most educated arabs. syria was under firm control of hafez and his son 1970-2011/12. it took hard crippling sanctions and an invasion to overthrow the iraqi ba'ath.

Those regimes heavily invested in education.

In Syria every 18 year old joined the army for 2 year's then got free university education.

And in Iraq and Egypt those regimes heavily subsidised education and built infrastructure.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Worst case scenario would be a coup or Civil war. Let him die on the Kursi, they can fill the power vacuum from there.

Imagine one of his blood-relatives takes over :icon mrgreen:

Imagine the amount of Djiboutian IDPs in SL if a civil war occurred :deadosama:
Wasnt the president before him not his uncle? The funny part is that IOG was born and raised in dire dawa he is the cisse version of ahmed madobe both born in ethiopia and somehow became a president in another region outside of ethiopia

Last edited:
Wasnt the president before him not his uncle? The funny part is that IOG was born and raised in dire dawa he is the cisse version of ahmed madobe both born in ethiopia and somehow became a president in another region outside of ethiopia
The difference is IOG went to Djibouti in his 20s where he worked for French colonial administration while Madobe entered Somalia as islamist fighter and brought to presidency of Jubaland by Kenyan forces who wanted to create a buffer zone between Kenya and AS.

Yeah Abtidoon originally from Gerisa in Northern Awdal Aka ‘Salal’ he was apart of some Mamassan who vacated the land for Djibouti & left it for the Mahad Case Samaroon who also lived there to take full control.

Not a fair comparison tbf

From what I’ve heard, Madobes OG sub Mohammed Zubeir are native to both Galbeed & JL, both historically & now

But IOGs Mamassan are only known to be native to Awdal & Djibouti

If I’m not mistaken that is

Odd for IOG to originally come from Dire dawa but it was a historically a hotspot for Ciise/Samaroon/ Others tbf :zhqjlmx:

Last edited:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Yeah Abtidoon originally from Gerisa in Northern Awdal Aka ‘Salal’ he was apart of the Mamassan who vacated the land for Djibouti & left it for the Mahad Case Samaroon who also lived there to take full control.

Not a fair comparison tbf

Madobes OG sub Mohammed Zubeir are native to both Galbeed & JL, both historically & now

But IOGs Mamassan are only known to be native to Awdal & Djibouti

If I’m not mistaken that is

Odd for IOG to come from Dire dawa but it was a historically a hotspot for Ciise/Samaroon/ Others tbf :zhqjlmx:
It makes sense now. I would not be supprised when he dies that french is gonna replace him with a afar person for the next 50 years

It makes sense now. I would not be supprised when he dies that french is gonna replace him with a afar person for the next 50 years
It would be a bad plan, Ciise that have Cuqdad for Afar would be go on a rampage.

If the French bank rollers know what’s best for business they’d let someone neutral takeover

Mahad Case or my Reer Ayeeyo weyn Sacad Muse for Prezzy
:ehh: :ehh:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
It would be a bad plan, Ciise that have Cuqdad for Afar would be go on a rampage.

If the French bank rollers know what’s best for business they’d let someone neutral takeover

Mahad Case or my Reer Ayeeyo weyn Sacad Muse for Prezzy
:ehh: :ehh:
block lil GIF

I find it concerning Muslim leaders looting and stacking up millions of dollars from their county like do they actually believe their wealth will last towards the afterlife. These people are already rich. Half a million can take care of the family and relatives what’s the need to pray at local mosques and loot billions!!!

I find it concerning Muslim leaders looting and stacking up millions of dollars from their county like do they actually believe their wealth will last towards the afterlife. These people are already rich. Half a million can take care of the family and relatives what’s the need to pray at local mosques and loot billions!!!
Facts wllh but they’re humans after all, who carry the burden of Greed & unsatisfied with how ever much they’ve accumulated.

Let them keep chasing money with no meaning or blessing in it, they will pay for it in the after life.

Kkk

Unfair comparison, Afwerki is way above IOG imo.

He’s xooging Eritrea so badly, them niggas ain’t even allowed basic necessities like access to the internet & unlike IOG he’s open about his Authoritarian rulership. Atleast IOG fakes his ‘democratic’ elections & allows access to the internet but he keeps an eye on anyone speaking badly about his rulership.

Afwerki is top 3 of the most unhinged & oppressive dicators in Africa, even the foreign minister of Djibouti, Mahmoud Youssouf, told the Americans, “this man is a lunatic” referring to Isaias. He’s been around both, he’d deffo class Afwerki worse.

Last edited:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Kkk

He’s xooging Eritrea so badly, them niggas ain’t even allowed basic necessities like access to the internet & unlike IOG he’s open about his Authoritarian rulership. Atleast IOG fakes his ‘democratic’ elections & allows access to the internet but he keeps an eye on anyone speaking badly about his rulership.

Afwerki is top 3 of the most unhinged & oppressive dicators in Africa, even the foreign minister of Djibouti, Mahmoud Youssouf, told the Americans, “this man is a lunatic” referring to Isaias. He’s been around both, he’d deffo class Afwerki worse.
I dont think any somali president has the ability to shutdown the internet it will not work. Does IOG even go to other cities in djibouti like the 1 at the eritrea border?

I dont think any somali president has the ability to shutdown the internet it will not work. Does IOG even go to other cities in djibouti like the 1 at the eritrea border?
Deffo not, they don’t hold that kind of power

I’m not sure as those folks are mostly Reer Miyi in Western Djb, nothing to visit tbf. He goes to main cities like Khor Angar, Obock, Tadjoura etc, as he did in the April Presidential Elections

reer

VIP
Kkk

afwerki knows how to rule dumb africans :salute::salute:

:salute::salute:

Trending

Latest posts