What does being Somali mean to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
If we were in Somalia right now, I'd team up with a gang of big, burly bantus and very thoroughly kick your racist ass. Really put the fear of God in you.

Richard_Spencer_6b733.jpg

It means being genetically disposed to independence and an unwavering lack of coonery to all other men, races. Sadly,the consumption of fried chicken has led to high levels of estrogen, thus resulting in the development of naaso hablood amongst Somali males. Moreover, epidemic levels of khat misuse had lead to high levels of premature ejaculation, a precursor to divorce, aka the destroyer of the Somali household(the building block of the nation).

#Beat the Bakhti mindset
#Somali nationalism
#God bless Benadir
#Somali Bantu
#Free Azawad

Historically, the English population is descended from several peoples – the earlier Celtic Britons (or Brythons) and the Germanic tribes that settled in Britain following the withdrawal of the Romans, including Angles, Saxons, Jutes and Frisians. Collectively known as the Anglo-Saxons, they founded what was to become England (from the Old English Englaland) along with the later Danes, Anglo-Normans and other groups. In the Acts of Union 1707, the Kingdom of England was succeeded by the Kingdom of Great Britain.[9]Over the years, English customs and identityhave become fairly closely aligned with British customs and identity in general

The correct version would be:

How can one be from Britain but not be British. Which is impossible.

:mindblown:
Somali is an ethnicity,somali people somalia is named after the homogeneous people found there,thats why somalia is unique,botswana is like somalia named after the tswana people,if your are from botswana it does not make a tswanan,but now i get why this thread is influenced by the somali vs somalian thread,maybe the bantus and arabs there are somalian but not somali

Apollo

VIP
Ethnonationalism does not look good on a Somali atheist. You need to drop the alt-right crap and become a nice liberal.

I am left on Western matters, but far-right when it comes to Somalia. I don't call for ethnonationalism in the West.

You are a biased mutt. So your opinion is compromised.

:mindblown:
Somali is an ethnicity,somali people somalia is named after the homogeneous people found there,thats why somalia is unique,botswana is like somalia named after the tswana people,if your are from botswana it does not make a tswanan,but now i get why this thread is influenced by the somali vs somalian thread,maybe the bantus and arabs there are somalian but not somali

The demonym for a person from Somalia is Somali. Are Bantus and Cad Cads not from Somalia?

BankaTuyo

حيران
1. Is it the ethnicity, language and culture or being from the lands in the horn?

For someone to be Somali (Ethnic), their paternal linage should be of Somali descent, even if that person is whiter than a paper or darker than tar, or has never seen the Somali peninsula.

3. Can someone become "Somali"

Nope, but they can become citizens of the country through the neutralization guidelines and become Somalians.

And you're an atheist, a cardinal sin in Somali society. You'd be excommunicated.

He would rather marginalise people due to race and live in fear of his life than build an inclusive society that would accommodate both his religious views and the rights ethnic minorities.

Racism is a powerful thing :manny:

Apollo

VIP
He would rather marginalise people due to race and live in fear of his life than build an inclusive society that would accommodate both his religious views and the rights ethnic minorities.

Racism is a poweful thing :manny:

Bantus are not ethnic minorities. They are the majority in Africa. I see your dirty framing.

Bantus are not ethnic minorities. They are the majority in Africa. I see your dirty framing.

They are an ethnic minority within Somalia. Ethnic Somalis outnumber them more than 10 to 1. Plus, Somalis were the ones that bought most of them here in the first place.

I sense some (((anxiety))) from your reply. Does the Bantu population worry you?

Apollo

VIP
They are an ethnic minority within Somalia. Ethnic Somalis outnumber them more than 10 to 1. Plus, Somalis were the ones that bought most of them here in the first place.

I sense some (((anxiety))) from your reply. Does the Bantu population worry you?

The word ''minority'' is a typical Jewy linguistic tactic to prime sympathy in the audience. Oh poor weak minorities, we must protect them.

When in reality Bantus are the majority in Africa and Somalis are the real ethnic minorities.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
1. Yes I'd say all three make you somali especially the language since its not a coincidence that people are named after the language they speak but culture and genes count aswell since anyone can learn a language.
2. I guess they are somali but a little different, they've been in Somalia for so long and are more nationalists than somalis are alot of the times. So I'll give them a pass and they have the same rights as anyone else somali.
3. No you cannot become somali but your descendants might.
4. What does the last question even mean???:damedamn:

Apollo

VIP
Your obsession with ethnic purity is puzzling. You live in the West and culturally you're a Westerner too. What do you personally have to gain by being a Somali supremacist?

Because Bantus are slowly taking over and I dislike their ugly looks and them mixing with Somalis. It truly disgusts me.

1. Somali to me is first ethnicity then language/culture and lastly land
2. Cad Cad are part of the Somali nation.
3. You have to have Somali blood in your veins to be Somali.
4. It exists but ethnicity takes precedent.

1. Is it the ethnicity, language and culture or being from the lands in the horn?

2. Are bantus and cad cads a part of the Somali nation

3. Can someone become "Somali"

4. Do you believe a national somali identity exists?

This post was inspired by a now deleted thread about somali vs somalian
IT IS JUST AN ETHNICITY this is facts this is objetive.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO ATTACH TO BEING SOMALI, for example langauge ideologies, cultures or religion is merely subjective. AND THE SAME GOES FOR EVERY OTHER ETHNICITY

I can't call cadcads or bantus Somali no matter how hard I try even if I know it's just in terms of nationality, but I respect their rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.