What do you think?

Jungle

VIP
Id say shisha is worse cause your sitting there with the pipe and your children around you. Its very rare that a farax would spark a cigarette in the living room with his kids round him lol.

All in all dont bring none that shit round your children because they will try it.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
My uncle & his his wife are fighting over this... their son runs to their mum and says *look abo is smoking his pipe * :deadmanny:

Last edited:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
My dad use to smoke infront of us as kids and even used to chew khat in the living room, out 8 sliblings only two of us smoke ciggrates now including me, I don't think it is good idea but it wouldn't make kids starts smoking because of it.
:manny:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
My dad use to smoke infront of us as kids and even used to chew khat in the living room, out 8 sliblings only two of us smoke ciggrates now including me, I don't think it is good idea but it wouldn't make kids starts smoking because of it.
:manny:
[/QUOTE
Same my dad did too and only one of my siblings smoke but they're not heavy smokers it's like twice or three times a week thing.

Rageedi

Life | Liberty | Property
Yes, it is wrong for fathers and parents in general to smoke in front of their kids, children imitate their parents. If fathers are gonna indulge in any harmful substance, it should be done out of the kid's sight

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
If they wanna smoke they'll do it regardless plenty of people have parents that don't smoke yet still do it y'all just making shit up

Trending