What do you think?

5649F408-27E8-4B26-BC1D-0C841E16A6E1.jpeg

I found this post today and thought it was interesting. I don’t think it’s unethical to kill someone who wishes to be dead. If someone was suffering and wanted me to help them end their life, I don’t know what I would do. It depends on the situation. I would help only if I was sure that they were at their brink. I’d have a hard time living with myself if I wasn’t sure of that. Thankfully, it’s legal where I live. I hope that I never face such a situation. This life is a nightmare for many. I don’t think it’s wrong to help someone end their pain. I think active human euthanasia should be legal in every country.

It's haram to murder, but if it's ethical depends on the situation.

For an example: If somebody is in terrible pain and cannot continue living with this *physical* pain you can ethically take his/her life.

If somebody is just depressed then you cannot because depression is fluctuations in gut bacteria so you'll have to eat better and sleep more, cut out the processed junk etc.

Maximus

Lord Maximus
She has the same viewpoint as a nihilist. She believes that this life is useless and exhausting that it’s ok for one to take his life.

The only antidote is Islam.

Islam gives you importance in this life. We are lied to by media so much so that we feel useless, miserable, and hopeless.

We are shown videos and pictures of people living their wealthy lives whilst in schools and universities.
Almost as if they are to be worshipped .

After this, we think that education is useless.

This is far from the truth, I say put down the phone, go outside, look at what’s around you.

What do you see?

Go to the mosque, what do you see?

Go to a poor nation, look at those in dire poverty, what do you see?

You see animals and people enjoying the bounty that allah has blessed them with.

This isn’t life in its purest form; It is the Jewish corruption on Western Society.

LGBT, Instagram, Music industry etc... Are designed to control the minds of the masses.

You are being lied to wallahi. This isn’t what allah created you for.

You were created to worship him as the only god. He has blessed us, never take his blessing as a torment, never lose hope in him.

She has the same viewpoint as a nihilist. She believes that this life is useless and exhausting that it’s ok for one to take his life.

The only antidote is Islam.

Islam gives you importance in this life. We are lied to by media so much so that we feel useless, miserable, and hopeless.

We are shown videos and pictures of people living their wealthy lives whilst in schools and universities.
Almost as if they are to be worshipped .

After this, we think that education is useless.

This is far from the truth, I say put down the phone, go outside, look at what’s around you.

What do you see?

Go to the mosque, what do you see?

Go to a poor nation, look at those in dire poverty, what do you see?

You see animals and people enjoying the bounty that allah has blessed them with.

This isn’t life in its purest form; It is the Jewish corruption on Western Society.

LGBT, Instagram, Music industry etc... Are designed to control the minds of the masses.

You are being lied to wallahi. This isn’t what allah created you for.

You were created to worship him as the only god. He has blessed us, never take his blessing as a torment, never lose hope in him.
I can predict the replies to your comment.

"CONSPIRACY THEORY DURR... DURR..."

"Wey are u antisemitik,"

It's so shameless, that Muslims would rather believe a gaal than a another Muslim, but the man in the glowing box told me you can't critizice the Jew (Khazarian*) otherwise you are very bad person.

:noneck:

It's haram to murder, but if it's ethical depends on the situation.

For an example: If somebody is in terrible pain and cannot continue living with this *physical* pain you can ethically take his/her life.

If somebody is just depressed then you cannot because depression is fluctuations in gut bacteria so you'll have to eat better and sleep more, cut out the processed junk etc.
BTW DEPRESSION IS MENTAL PAIN
A PAIN DOESNT HAVE TO BE JUST A PHYSICAL
MENTAL PAIN MORE DANGEOUS THEN PHYSICAL PAIN IT IS OK TO END I THINK
MENTAL PAIN IS WORSE THEN PHYSICAL PAIN PEOPLE CAN GO CRAZY AND SUFFER FROM IT

BTW DEPRESSION IS MENTAL PAIN
A PAIN DOESNT HAVE TO BE JUST A PHYSICAL
MENTAL PAIN MORE DANGEOUS THEN PHYSICAL PAIN IT IS OK TO END I THINK
MENTAL PAIN IS WORSE THEN PHYSICAL PAIN PEOPLE CAN GO CRAZY AND SUFFER FROM IT
Depression can be cured pretty easily, doesn't matter whether which one is worse or not.

Depression can be cured pretty easily, doesn't matter whether which one is worse or not.

There’s short-term depression and long-term depression. It’s a mental illness that one battles with daily. I feel like you think of it almost as a headache that can be cured with a good night’s sleep. I can understand why you think that way. People throw the term “depression” around lightly nowadays. It has become a substitute word for sadness. The problem is that mental illness is not treated with the same seriousness as physical pain. Just because you can’t see it doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. It’s just as debaliting as physical pain.

There’s short-term depression and long-term depression. It’s a mental illness that one battles with daily. I feel like you think of it almost as a headache that can be cured with a good night’s sleep. I can understand why you think that way. People throw the term “depression” around lightly nowadays. It has become a substitute word for sadness. The problem is that mental illness is not treated with the same seriousness as physical pain. Just because you can’t see it doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. It’s just as debaliting as physical pain.
I am talking about long-term depression and anxiety.
The first video is from Duke University.
The second one is from Quadram Institute.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Personally I support it

Man pushes would-be suicide off bridge

BEIJING (Reuters) - A Chinese man was pushed off a bridge by an angry passer-by after his threat to commit suicide held up traffic for five hours, Chinese media reported on Saturday.

Retired soldier Lian Jiansheng, 66, broke through a police cordon and reached out to shake the hand of would-be jumper Chen Fuchao before shoving him off the bridge.

“I pushed him off because jumpers like Chen are very selfish. Their action violates a lot of public interests,” Lai was quoted as saying by the China Daily newspaper.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-jumper-odd-idUSTRE54O3BW20090525

Wallahi were in 2020 while Chinese niggas are in 3039:wow:

Saying it's ethical to assist a person with mental problems to die means you have exhausted all the possibilities of the individual ever getting well again, which I highly doubt you have the capabilities of fully probing, and that's why it's immoral.

Trending

Latest posts