What do you think would happen to non-cadaan people living in the West if World War III kicked off?

🤣When there is no more peace and the law is gone, I think we will face many terrible situations that I don't even want to imagine.

🤣Duqyaasha waxay ku shekaystaan ''they are gonna turn us into adoons halaga cararo mesha while we still can''

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Life has become too easy and content. There are too many excess men and women with nothing to do and who have lost their minds. WW3 needs to happen. I'll read about it online.

xiin-finiin

general of ciidamada sida raha ubooda
🤣When there is no more peace and the law is gone, I think we will face many terrible situations that I don't even want to imagine.

🤣Duqyaasha waxay ku shekaystaan ''they are gonna turn us into adoons halaga cararo mesha while we still can''
i don't care much. at the first sign of conflict, am taking the first flight to baadiyo my guy :westbrookswag:. these nigas can kill themselves for all i care. On second thought, they might go to baadiyo/africa to enslave like foot soldiers, so going to baadiyo might actually be a bad idea.

Yaraye

VIP
Gonna take the first flight out
Fly Flying GIF

Life has become too easy and content. There are too many excess men and women with nothing to do and who have lost their minds. WW3 needs to happen. I'll read about it online.

🤣There won't be any internet or electricity. You're daydreaming ninyahow. Satellites would be shot down, and EMP weapons would be used to cause a blackout. We would be thrown right back to the Stone Age.

i don't care much. at the first sign of conflict, am taking the first flight to baadiyo my guy :westbrookswag:. these nigas can kill themselves for all i care. On second thought, they might go to baadiyo/africa to enslave like foot soldiers, so going to baadiyo might actually be a bad idea.
Don't even think that poor countries would be safe ninyahow 🤣The rich and powerful would go to those already gaajo countries , probably take over and exploit all available resources. Ain't no one gonna stop them🤣There will not be any consequences for their actions.No more fake UN or international community to impose sanctions. With all that freedom, the impact on the poor would be the most significant. Additionally, the poor countries that used to receive aid from the West would also face starvation, and it would have a worldwide impact

Trending

Latest posts