What do you think Somalia will be like in 20 years?

I personally believe that if Somalia doesnt start ramping up modernization and progress soon, its game over basically.

So, curious to see how you guys see Somalia in 20-30 years? Will we still be fighting over shitty tribes? Will the country still be a whole? How much progress do you think will have been made?

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
civil war between the have & the have nots

Somali fobs vs Somali diaspora

I personally believe that if Somalia doesnt start ramping up modernization and progress soon, its game over basically.

So curious to see how you guys see Somalia in 20-30 years? Will we still be fighting over shitty tribes? Will the country still be a whole? How much progress do you think will have been made?
Not much. It’ll be same old same old. Somalis care about their qabil and their tol more than the betterment of their country. The longest coastline in Africa. A country that’s strategically located to many other nations. A homogeneous society. We have all of the makings of a superpower nation, not just in Africa, but in the world.

Complete qasaaro if you ask me.

Shit man, we need to get rid of all these old dudes in government who cant even dress properly and dont know wtf they are doing and have no set plans. Just want to fill their pockets and get their clan power ffs.

Also i really think people living outside of somalia should stop sending money over to their people, so many have grown lazy and unproductive.

Trending