What do you think of this look?

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
I think old Somalia was more secular then it is today so people could dress how they wanted. But is this an acceptable way to dress in your opinion?

Last edited:

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
it's cute but the hair :browtf:
like @sophisticate said tho, dress A is better
Yeah, dress B is also not very structured. It would have looked nicer as a tailored jumpsuit (but different era).

I meant what do you think of the difference between the conservative dressing we have today, and the casual way those two women up there are dressed up as. @sophisticate you chose conservatism correct?
and @sambuusi sorry idk what you're choosing

I meant what do you think of the difference between the conservative dressing we have today, and the casual way those two women up there are dressed up as. @sophisticate you chose conservatism correct?
I think conservatism is better. it's good that somali women are following the deen when it comes to dress. It think it's because somalis are better informed of the religion now than back then, even though there are still many women who choose to do the opposite.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

Well I wear clothes more in line with the photo. Personally, I like having the luxury of old meets new.

This is how you invite promiscuity. Look at the west, it all began with girls wearing smaller and smaller dresses, and now they suck dicks behind wendys for a coke hit. Unless you want your own sisters and daughters to be like cadaan, you need to be conservative. I'm sorry but there's no other way.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
You could probably wear that exact outfit in Somalia and nothing will happen when I was in Kismayo I saw an ciyaalsuuq wearing jeans and no hijab they'd just cuss her out:mjlol:

Hey man you should meet @Tawheed

Honestly as much as we joke about it, I know no one who has multiple wives, gotta change that with our generation

In our generation, not as common but many of us, have a mad family tree if you stop and actually try write it down due to the amount of children with multiple wifes.

Trending