What do you think of Somalia becoming a tourist nation?

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
My biggest fear is that Somalia becomes a place were cadaans reside amongst us and take up our space and make it somewhere for vacation. It's fine although I'm worried the locals will marry cadans and the next generation becomes mixed also, did you see what happened to Hawaii and how it was a kingdom and now its a vacation spot?

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Kkkk you're spewing fictional fairytales dude. Let's clean up our mess first before thinking of tourism.

Hope not .. one good thing about somalis is they like to stick to their own and are stubborn.

I highly doubt it just like how they don't flock to certain gulf states it will be the same situation.

No Alcohol
No T H O T S walking around

They wouldn't come if we adhere to our islamic guidelines.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
My biggest fear is that Somalia becomes a place were cadaans reside amongst us and take up our space and make it somewhere for vacation. It's fine although I'm worried the locals will marry cadans and the next generation becomes mixed also, did you see what happened to Hawaii and how it was a kingdom and now its a vacation spot?

I want to buy a summer house in Somalia, by the beach.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
We need to improve the look. There are rocks everywhere and the locals don't care about the environment. I want us to be like the Japanese in terms of cleanliness and environmental care.

Even the mountains look rocky and desertified. I keep thinking rocks will fall down any time I drive through.

Also no tourism pedophillia. We must have strict rules in place to prevent a Thailand situation.

:kanyehmm:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

1598285111645.png

Trending

Latest posts