Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I was still 19 years old
but here's my beard lmao
48385640_110237156696237_7369847186227462144_n.jpg

I don't think it's cool, but what do you think of it?

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I'm not an expert on beards:ayaanswag: but I think, you need to trim the sideburns or cut it lower than your chin's beard.

Basically you should let the chin area grow and cut the sideburns.
That's correct I think. For now you can act in a horror movie....hhh :ayaanswag:

Last edited:
@4head

Sxb, I don’t like facial hairs but I see it’s fashionable these days and you look great and handsome even though you posed as an angry man. If you were lighter/white, I would’ve mistaken you for Brad Pitt.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I was still 19 years old
but here's my beard lmao
48385640_110237156696237_7369847186227462144_n.jpg

I don't think it's cool, but what do you think of it?

Waryaa Drink a lot of water. Your lips are chopping. Also smile a lot , u look pissed off at all your photos. Also make sure u take a shower whenever u get depressed. Devils hates showers, listen to Quran a lot.

As to your beard the chin beard looks good, soft and has a heeybaad, but your sides need trimming. Its starting to look like Madow, trim it off. And u need a hair cut, I can see under the hat.

Other than that, u look tolerable.

PS Stop posting your real photos. Its making me uncomfortable

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Waryaa Drink a lot of water. Your lips are chopping. Also smile a lot , u look pissed off at all your photos. Also make sure u take a shower whenever u get depressed. Devils hates showers, listen to Quran a lot.

As to your beard the chin beard looks good, soft and has a heeybaad, but your sides need trimming. Its starting to look like Madow, trim it off. And u need a hair cut, I can see under the hat.

Off your meds.... edo stay on meds ..

You look like a black version of that guy from godfather2

wtf is wrong with you :susp:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

(the picture was taken in 2016) haha but thanks for the advice.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
@4head

Sxb, I don’t like facial hairs but I see it’s fashionable these days and you look great and handsome even though you posed as an angry man. If you were lighter/white, I would’ve mistaken you for Brad Pitt.

Brad pitt:drakelaugh: thank you for the compliment, I want to grow my beard. It's the only thing (in terms of hair) that i can grow :childplease: my hair, it's over :damn: i'm balding :banderas:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I'm not an expert on beards:ayaanswag: but I think, you need to trim the sideburns or cut it lower than your chin's beard.

Basically you should let the chin area grow and cut the sideburns.
That's correct I think. For now you can act in a horror movie....hhh :ayaanswag:

Be patient, it can take a looong time !

Status
Not open for further replies.