What do you think of MuhuboFabulous?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
She is just a girl who has her own YouTube blog, sometimes she is funny. I don't understand why some Somali men are so vile to her in the YouTube comments section they are so mean and call her the most vulgar names.
I'm sorry but is every new female poster some troll literally they make bait comments and threads everytime:ftw9nwa:

I'm sorry but is every new female poster some troll literally they make bait comments and threads everytime:ftw9nwa:

Your comment is not very clear; are you referring to me as a troll or the the OP? If it is me I am not a troll, just because you disagree with my comments that doesn't make me a troll. I don't even know why you would think me troll, I haven't even made any outlandish comments at all.

They take what she says as literally they dont know shes just putting on a act for them and since she gets alot of attention for it why stop?

I get the feeling sometimes she is putting on act for attention and sometimes she just has opinions about topics, just like everybody else. However some of the comments aimed at her are very disturbing, they sometimes advocate for violence against her. If they don't like her that much, then they should just stay away from her videos.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I get the feeling sometimes she is putting on act for attention and sometimes she just has opinions about topics, just like everybody else. However some of the comments aimed at her are very disturbing, they sometimes advocate for violence against her. If they don't like her that much, then they should just stay away from her videos.

True but i think those who comment either live in Somalia or they are Fobs- freshies new to the country

Theyre probably thinking girls shouldnt act and behave the way shes doing However their behavior is just immature besides the comments some have even send her dick picks

True but i think those who comment either live in Somalia or they are Fobs- freshies new to the country

Theyre probably thinking girls shouldnt act and behave the way shes doing However their behavior is just immature besides the comments some have even send her dick picks

Exposing your true identity to the world out in open takes a lot of strength. That's why when your public figure it's more important to ignore negative comments and continue catering to your core audience.

There are many people who are bitter in this world with nothing to do. It's important to forget the evil people that try to destroy your happiness.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
@Asma
She is just a girl who has her own YouTube blog, sometimes she is funny. I don't understand why some Somali men are so vile to her in the YouTube comments section they are so mean and call her the most vulgar names.
This is a troll comment
this women who you like is well famous for insulting somali men her whole YouTube career is based of insulting somali men then you have the audacity to call them vile for getting back at her try harder to troll next time:childplease::camby:

Mercury

VIP
@Asma

This is a troll comment
this women who you like is well famous for insulting somali men her whole YouTube career is based of insulting somali men then you have the audacity to call them vile for getting back at her try harder to troll next time:childplease::camby:

If what she says on her videos isnt true than Theres no need for them to get upset about it

You hit the nail on the head. From the spelling of those commenting, I would say most of those guys are FOBs.

@Asma

This is a troll comment

I have watched some of her videos she does not call Somali men vile names or threaten violence. Those that comment however threaten sexual and physical abuse and that is unacceptable. I will say this, I do not like the further dividing of the Somali people whether that is qabil X vs qabil Y or Somali men vs Somali women. The issues she talks about are sometimes valid and are legitimate grievances that a lot of Somali women have about Somali men, not just Muhubo. However I don't condone the use of youtube as way of airing those grievances, it should be done on a more legitimate platform such as a muxaadaro or on Somali TV/Radio channels.

Mercury

VIP
She does touch up on subjects Somalis dont like to talk about like men who thinks its acceptable that women should Cook and clean all the time

And once the woman gets divorced she's stuck with raising the kid by herself and the father just disappear from their life

I agree with her on those parts even if your divorced what's stopping you from spending time with your kids

And cooking is a life skill and important to learn especially if your into fitness you must cook healthy foods from scratch otherwise you will not get the results

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I have watched some of her videos she does not call Somali men vile names or threaten violence. Those that comment however threaten sexual and physical abuse and that is unacceptable. I will say this, I do not like the further dividing of the Somali people whether that is qabil X vs qabil Y or Somali men vs Somali women. The issues she talks about are sometimes valid and are legitimate grievances that a lot of Somali women have about Somali men, not just Muhubo. However I don't condone the use of youtube as way of airing those grievances, it should be done on a more legitimate platform such as a muxaadaro or on Somali TV/Radio channels.
f*ck that hoe :pacspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts