What do you think of faraxs with long hair (chin length and longer)?

My hair reaches my chin and I love it. I'm balding but I've been taking finasteride and hoepfully in time it will look better. I wanna grow it shoulder length

I cut mine it used to be shoulder length during the lockdown but it got to tedious to maintain post lockdown due to my schedule. Now it shouldnt be as annoying to maintain so I just started growing it again.

What the hell is finasteride and pfully?

I cut mine it used to be shoulder length during the lockdown but it got to tedious to maintain post lockdown due to my schedule. Now it shouldnt be as annoying to maintain so I just started growing it again.

hopeflly
My hair goes down to my shoulder and it’s really hard to maintain. I’m gonna cut it soon

do you have pictures sxb?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Hi Mohammed

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
If you are skinny, then it's fine. If you have fat on your face with long hair, it is not a good look. You should do it if you have facial hair.

Long hair, u gon be popular among gabdho. Why suppress anything thing good going for you, everyone knows somalis got the best hair in the world. Same goes for physique, get in the gym and put on muscle, take 100% care of your appearence. I see too many guys with untrimmed facial hair, ashy knuckles and face. Put on lotion put saliid and cremes in your hair and hydrate that shit. Coming from a former dustie

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Long hair, u gon be popular among gabdho. Why suppress anything thing good going for you, everyone knows somalis got the best hair in the world. Same goes for physique, get in the gym and put on muscle, take 100% care of your appearence. I see too many guys with untrimmed facial hair, ashy knuckles and face. Put on lotion put saliid and cremes in your hair and hydrate that shit. Coming from a former dustie

Vanity is a bit of a good thing. Men can learn a thing or two from women. Treat yourself like a painting or one of these game characters you're all so proud of inbetween your wanking sessions. Put time and artistry into your looks. Admire thyself in the mirror. Don't be walking around the masses looking like a depressed wreck, even if you are one. And wear some brighter colors, you nacasiin!

Ive started my journey in October and so far so good. the goal is to grow it as long as Akram's hair here. We got the same texture

233967.jpg

Long hair doesn’t suit most men in my opinion, especially Somali men. A lot of them either look effeminate or homeless bums when they have long hair.

Everyone is free to make their own choices but short hair is preferable for men, leave long hair to the ladies.