What do you think of Basra?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Here is your chance to bleed your heart out. Go...........

Hamzza

VIP
Here is your chance to bleed your heart out. Go...........
5560 (1).jpg

Strange/unique (not in the negative sense), at times perplexing, have doubts of your identity, I’m drawn to you which makes me strange as well. And finally a troll.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Strange/unique (not in the negative sense), at times perplexing, have doubts of your identity, I’m drawn to you which makes me strange as well. And finally a troll.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

amazing. Thank you for that astute analysis. Yes u r drawn to me because i am Jiini. And i always troll you, because sometimes u evade my questions. But i will haunt u in your dreams

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

amazing. Thank you for that astute analysis. Yes u r drawn to me because i am Jiini. And i always troll you, because sometimes u evade my questions. But i will haunt u in your dreams
Jinni has no power over me!!! i find you hilarious as well. It’s a complex situation. Adaa mudan, Basra.

Batshit crazy. You might be possessed by jinns. Seek ruqya my dear. Despite all of that, I do suprisingly like you. You're a fascinating woman albeit mad. At least you're not boring.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Batshit crazy. You might be possessed by jinns. Seek ruqya my dear. Despite all of that, I do suprisingly like you. You're a fascinating woman albeit mad. At least you're not boring.

Thank you, your grace. That is high praise indeed, especially coming from Binti Sanduuq

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What makes you think i'm quite? Care to elaborate?

I get the vibe, I read energy and vide of people, whether by phone, in person or social media.

You give the vibe of quite, watching thru the reading glasses by squinting eyes, and then when u drink alcohol-- the talkative Joan of Arc comes out. (and every muslim person flees)

1657030195688.png

I get the vibe, I read energy and vide of people, whether by phone, in person or social media.

You give the vibe of quite, watching thru the reading glasses by squinting eyes, and then when u drink alcohol-- the talkative Joan of Arc comes out. (and every muslim person flees)

View attachment 228763
I'm unfortunately talkative and can be rather loud. The older i've become, the more i've toned it down.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Wait a minute this thread was suppose to be Analyze Basra, and not the other way round. I guess i can't help it

Trending