What do you think about Somalis in Western militaries ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE DONT RUN BABY INFIDELS!!
:damn::kendrickcry::mjcry:

I'm sure those "sand " will drop 500 million on your futo..

Please..
:mjcry::mjcry:

Futoo yow qaniisniimo is that all you think about :kodaksmiley:
Anyway your boring me with your repetitive self I'm out
G0exb_s-200x150.gif

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Futoo yow qaniisniimo is that all you think about :kodaksmiley:
Anyway your boring me with your repetitive self I'm outView attachment 9269
Waryaa remember you don't have a choice, you're a fucking slave...

I'm just doing this to compensate your hooyo for the nine months she carried you in her womb...
Atleast you are worth some millions..

I want to ease her suffering and pain...

But if you don't want to...I will chain you and give you out for free...

pussy!!

Waryaa remember you don't have a choice, you're a fucking slave...

I'm just doing this to compensate your hooyo for the nine months she carried you in her womb...
Atleast you are worth some millions..

I want to ease her suffering and pain...

But if you don't want to...I will chain you and give you out for free...

pussy!!

I'm the pussy loolz when you got treated like a rag doll by a few xaraabs and I'm the pussy :chrisfreshhah::russ:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Hamas terrorists
I have no respect for terrorists

Unironically selecting that AVI. :holeup: You're confused as hell man. The boys over at /pol/ really did do a number on you.

Calling people terrorists for standing up for their own lands and way of life. Hamas themselves might very well be 'terrorists' but let's not pretend like they're the first issue that needs addressing.
Damn, you really are a bootyclapper for the white man.:francis:

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Unironically selecting that AVI. :holeup: You're confused as hell man. The boys over at /pol/ really did do a number on you.

Calling people terrorists for standing up for their own lands and way of life. Hamas themselves might very well be 'terrorists' but let's not pretend like they're the first issue that needs addressing.
Waryaa change that gaal from your dp.

People who vow to wipe out a whole ethnic group aren't innocent, their just terrorists to me.
But who cares about the ISIS symathyser in our midst right:kanyeshrug:

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
People who vow to wipe out a whole ethnic group aren't innocent, the just terrorists to me.
HOW MUCH DO YOU COST AUSSIE HOE...?

I think I'll make more money off of you.. coz your soft accent is a plus...

People who vow to wipe out a whole ethnic group aren't innocent, their just terrorists to me.

Your a disgrace.... How dare you say that?

The zionists in Israel are commiting war crimes on a daily basis....even if your an atheist don't you have a fucking heart?

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
People who vow to wipe out a whole ethnic group aren't innocent, the just terrorists to me.
Lol you and I both know that's just propaganda being spewed out by the ruling faction for the oppressed populace. Just like the Iranians vowed to remove Israel from the map at any cost. And surprise, surprise. Israel is still here. I'm sure you know a thing or two about populism.
If anyone is actually getting wiped out it's damn sure the Palestinians. Regardless, just because they come at you with blatantly empty threats doesn't justify any of their (and especially the most recent) onslaught. From a humanitarian perspective it's simply wrong to side with Israel in this particular conflict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending