What do you think about marriages with large age gaps?

Like 10+ years difference in age.

Personally I’m not really for it. It might have worked in our parents generation but in ours I feel like there’s just not much you would have in common mentally with someone 10 years or more apart. It’s just better to be with someone around your age (5 year age difference or less). Plus I wouldn’t want a man who prefers a much younger woman because I eventually will get old too and then he’ll just want to trade me in for an even younger woman. Thoughts?

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The man should be 10 years older, but not the other way around. Periodt.

Personally I’m not really for it. It might have worked in our parents generation but in ours I feel like there’s just not much you would have in common mentally with someone 10 years or more apart. It’s just better to be with someone your age. Plus I wouldn’t want a man who prefers a much younger woman because I eventually will get old too and then he’ll just want to trade me in for an even younger woman. Thoughts?
To each their own, do what works for you. 10+ years is a bit much especially now. Personally, 6 years is probably the limit for me.

It's better to marry someone near your age for greater understanding. I think I like older women more, they just have that MILF energy that draws me in like nectar to a bee.

Personally I’m not really for it. It might have worked in our parents generation but in ours I feel like there’s just not much you would have in common mentally with someone 10 years or more apart. It’s just better to be with someone around your age (5 year age difference or less). Plus I wouldn’t want a man who prefers a much younger woman because I eventually will get old too and then he’ll just want to trade me in for an even younger woman. Thoughts?

If you like what you see and think you would be happy around him despite the age gap, you should go for it and live your life happy NOW instead of extrapolating. No one knows what the future holds. By the time you get old, you would have lived your life already and what he does shouldn't be as impactful on you as it would be now. You are educated, will hold and would have held jobs by the time you are old, so your economic and social status would be stable and good.

In addition to that, his wisdom and his experience in life will be beneficial to you. Young adults tend to be immature and make hasty decisions, so there are many negatives to the young adults as much as there are negatives to Older and middle aged men.

It is your life and happiness that should count not age gaps and what ifs.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
I personally don’t care if both parents are consenting adults. You become an adult at 18, a person must already know right from wrong at this age. So I would personally care about a man/woman who is 18 to be with someone much older.

Depends young guy with older woman ?

Cougar.

Old guy with younger woman?

Player

Personally same age or 3 years younger max and never older.

The avg in the west is within 2-3 years of each other because ppl are working to build a life together and also meeting in schools and such, most ppl socialize within the same age group.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Any man 30 or over who marries a woman 26 or under is pretty much a creep. Women are incredibly immature at that age.

Age gaps don't matter after 26.

The real question is do those who engage in this care what you think? Clearly not. A follow up question is can you stop it? Clearly not.

Stop asking dumb ass questions. Focus on your life

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I don’t care as long as they are mature and consentual. The prophet saw married both women who had large age gaps both younger and older.

anyone who acts like one is worse than the other is biased or misogynistic/misandrist.

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
You niggas are out of touch
Idk what you're complaining about 19 reaches the absolute bounds of fertility and ripeness
683-6831034_-pepe-frog-greenfrog-pepelove-love-cute-fat.png

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Also, a woman over 30 who goes after a man 26 is also a creep. They only go after these men because of their sexual peak (especially 18-22). I hate to be X rated but this is when their Alis are hardest (100%). It drops to 90% in your late 20s.

What a found is that marriage works best when theirs a good age gap.

All the guys I know who married girls younger than them by 10+ years seem to work out.

I am not talking about a 40year old marring an 18-year-old girl, but let's say the guy is 38 and he marries a girl 25-year-old, that gap is not that big of a difference.