What do you struggle with on a daily basis?

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
My biggest struggle is that I'm always so wrapped up in my own world I forget to take into account the needs of my family and friends. People need reassurances that they mean something to you and we fulfill those needs by dropping in and checking on each other now and again but I find the whole ordeal so dull. I like conversing with people when I have interesting things I'd like to share with them, not the boring chit-chat majority of conversations devolve into.

Post your answers so I can have an excuse to ignore my work for a couple of more hours.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Staying focused, i get bored easily. Reading a book is a dagaal these days. I don‘t know why. I dont know how i survived school and uni tbh

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
1nceldom.

jk. I can be kind of numb towards other people. Callous, I guess you could call it. I’ve been through all sorts of crazy shit so it’s hard for me to connect with people and how they are feeling and that kind of thing.
Social cues basically.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
No one
1nceldom.

jk. I can be kind of numb towards other people. Callous, I guess you could call it. I’ve been through all sorts of crazy shit so it’s hard for me to connect with people and how they are feeling and that kind of thing.
Social cues basically.

Running theme with Somalis bro. Practice makes perfect :yousmart:

Trending