What do you prefer in your future spouse

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Don’t regret curving you in the slightest. Imma graduate and start working at the place the joker did. They’ll appreciate me :sass1:
OH @LRW20 you're going at Lalayariis because she curved you??
:ooh:

HAhaha I can taste the salt from here boy
1585855075247.png

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Either go all in or just don’t quote me. I want the good, the bad, and the ugly or I’m unsubscribing from this network.:fittytousand:
You openly talk about the supposed furry fetish of an underage salafi farax and how you'd break him down as your husband. Need I continue???

lalayariis

Bad cop
You openly talk about the supposed furry fetish of an underage salafi farax and how you'd break him down as your husband. Need I continue???
Wtf I thought that dude was 50? Also I never shipped us it was @Figo who did and I didn’t want any part of it. But continue I’d like more.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Wtf I thought that dude was 50? Also I never shipped us it was @Figo who did and I didn’t want any part of it. But continue I’d like more.
No he's like 15 and you went along with this furry fetish thinking it was cute and all

*Lalayariis with her 16 y/o furry husband*
:damnmusic:

lalayariis

Bad cop
No he's like 15 and you went along with this furry fetish thinking it was cute and all

*Lalayariis with her 16 y/o furry husband*
:damnmusic:
The only information I got from him was from others telling me he was a pedo, so I had zero respect for someone who can justify that. if I had known he was the same age, then it would be different and I wouldn’t have been as hard on my jokes but again this is new information to me? Look at the shipping thread if you want more information on where everything came from, but accusations such as that do not sit well. If you want to talk to someone, talk to @Figo for shipping me with him and not disclosing his age.

lalayariis

Bad cop
Your jokes aren’t funny, pretty tasteless actually at this point because you’re just making generalizations and accusations bigger than what you even know, and I’m going to admit it’s actually getting me annoyed at the moment. :mindblown:

The only information I got from him was from others telling me he was a pedo, so I had zero respect for someone who can justify that. if I had known he was the same age, then it would be different and I wouldn’t have been as hard on my jokes but again this is new information to me? Look at the shipping thread if you want more information on where everything came from, but accusations such as that do not sit well. If you want to talk to someone, talk to @Figo for shipping me with him and not disclosing his age.
@Figo waa certified pedo he hails from kufsi land

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Your jokes aren’t funny, pretty tasteless actually at this point because you’re just making generalizations and accusations bigger than what you even know, and I’m going to admit it’s actually getting me annoyed at the moment. :mindblown:
I win :icon e biggrin:

In reality I meant literally nothing I think @Tawheed is gross imo. I'm just phrasing what I say in a way that would look horrible since you asked me to try to banter with you. That's how it works, you get broad and twist things to a reasonable degree.

lalayariis

Bad cop
I win :icon e biggrin:

In reality I meant literally nothing I think @Tawheed is gross imo. I'm just phrasing what I say in a way that would look horrible since you asked me to try to banter with you. That's how it works, you get broad and twist things to a reasonable degree.
That’s not banter, that’s slander. There is a clear difference. That’s painting someone out to be a terrible person for no reason other than to make yourself laugh, which isn’t funny in the slightest. Humor and banter are intended to make everyone laugh.:comeon:
Do you, however, I don’t condone that type of behavior and whipping it under the rug as if it’s no big deal. I’m done quoting you.:camby:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
That’s not banter, that’s slander. There is a clear difference. That’s painting someone out to be a terrible person for no reason other than to make yourself laugh, which isn’t funny in the slightest. Humor and banter are intended to make everyone laugh.:comeon:
Do you, however, I don’t condone that type of behavior and whipping it under the rug as if it’s no big deal. I’m done quoting you.:camby:
Did you think this was serious to begin with? If you want I'll delete my posts since nothing productive came of this anyways. I was being sarcastic from the outset but that's fine if you didn't enjoy it.

I know more than one who matches nearly all and is Samaroon. I used to talk to one of them. And he's the only one I considered a real prospect.

Most would not care but I'm very uncompromising on that. In fact it is the filter with which all those traits are processed.

@The Good knows me well.:samwelcome:

So what happened? It’s funny how people can check your list to a t, but not be compatible with you.

Trending

Latest posts