What do you prefer in your future spouse

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I can barely count all the transqabilists on one hand on sspot. You should've hid behind ethno nationalism and you would've got more

lol good luck spreading that they will just stick to their qabiil nonsense, TransQabiil movement does what other movements can't do make everyone feel welcomed. Ethno Nationalism relys on people abandoning their qabillist ways while i just adopt them to rep a new label

:rejoice:

I'm packing downstairs and I'm taller than 75% of xalimos so it's all good. 5'8 gang :cool: but I don't think I'm done growing tbh
:mjlaugh:
You're still young, I remember I had my last growth spurt at like 19-20. I'm 6 on the dot, was prolly 5'9-5'10 wasn't a big growth spurt.

All my younger brothers are taller then me though :mjcry:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
You're still young, I remember I had my last growth spurt at like 19-20. I'm 6 on the dot, was prolly 5'9-5'10 wasn't a big growth spurt.

All my younger brothers are taller then me though :mjcry:
If I can at least get 5'11 then I'll be aight

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
You guys acting like you live in somalia where you got tons of potential partners to choose from :childplease:
Lower your standards or be willing to marry out.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Wait the tag feature works now? :ohhhdamn: .

The Transqabiil movement is the future you'll leave behind this petty idea that you should keep it within the clan soon enough. Welcome to the side that keeps on winning , I know you will fit right in :obama:

Well I will keep the idea.

I gotta use my dual citizenship to my advantage in the post-corona world. I will tahrib a Samarooni Tenderoni from Yurub if push comes to shove. Must be a financially stable erudite, though.
:rejoice: Chaos = Opportunity

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
That's pretty average actually, what do you have a fetish for that or something?
Nigga 5'5 isn't short and height doesn't mean you know what's small too but how big are you then?
Okay it's s average akhi.

But here the Dutch average is 5.11 feet for men and 5.6 for females.

Alhamdullilah I'm 6.1.

Plus I didn't mean I would destroy her in length. Rather ... I mean a brother who's 5.6 with the same equipment could destroy her too.

Trending