What do you prefer in your future spouse

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
This nigga flexing on us with his custom emojis. My guy who is your plug or do you make these yourself im dead
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:
A magician never reveals his secrets unless you willing to drop 5.65$
gBThz0c.png

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Rexdale is an suburban neighbourhood waryaa zero murders last 20yrs safer than richmond hill :idontlike:
Bro you're the thug of SSPOT I don't think you get to claim both sides of the coin. Low crime peaceful suburb? Or hard neighborhood filled wit real niggas?

You got split priorities my friend I think that etymological breakdown of your end's name snapped you bro. Tell me when Reer UK waves their butterknife murders you better stay quiet if Rex is really the Valley of Kings.

I dealt you foul and you know it
1585862632838.png

Nigga said "I want" and wrote a list of demands as if anyone tryna holla at his ugly ass View attachment 103191

Alhamdulilah, I can get ignorant and respond to you in kind, but I will control my nafs.
I'll say this though: know this, when you insult a creation and call it ugly, you are not insulting me, because I do not create myself, you are insulting Allah the most high.
If you have no shame, then do as you wish, and say what you wish: Allah will hold us all accountable for what we say and type.