WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT TAWHEED?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iftiin

Dhulbahante Mujahid //Anti Qabilnimo// Pro Shariah
You will change as you learn more about Islam and go beyond the phase you are in. Trust me, I read the same books you read but had different teachers who were grounded in sunnah and who knew better than instill bitteness in me.

You've denied the clear daleel from the Quran and Sunnah as well as the fatwa of imminent scholars. And i have denied the "fatawa" of some obscure western "scholars", how beautiful is that dispute? :banderas:

You've denied the clear daleel from the Quran and Sunnah as well as the fatwa of imminent scholars. And i have denied the "fatawa" of some obscure western "scholars", how beautiful is that dispute? :banderas:

Don't be hypocritical, you live in the west and are part of their society. Your rights are respected, you attend schools, you travel freely, you worship god. They are not actively fighting your religion and looking for you to prosecute you for being a muslim. So, what reasons do you have to be holding views contrary to what you ought to be feeling considering what I mentioned in your current society? Doesn't the Quran teach that if people aren't fighting you on your religion you should accept peace? Hypocrisy is not Islamic and you benefited from the west more than you benefited from any ISLAMIC COUNTRY. You should be introducing them to Islam and teach them about the message you carry since you believe all are destined to Hell unless they believe in their creator.

Instead of channeling positivity, you are busy hating on some phantom enemies. Step back and think with clarity saxib.

Iftiin

Don't be hypocritical, you live in the west and are part of their society. Your rights are respected, you attend schools, you travel freely, you worship god. They are not actively fighting your religion and looking for you to prosecute you for being a muslim. So, what reasons do you have to be holding views contrary to what you ought to be feeling considering what I mentioned in your current society? Doesn't the Quran teach that if people aren't fighting you on your religion you should accept peace? Hypocrisy is not Islamic and you benefited from the west more than you benefited from any ISLAMIC COUNTRY. You should be introducing them to Islam and teach them about the message you carry since you believe all are destined to Hell unless they believe in their creator.

Instead of channeling positivity, you are busy hating on some phantom enemies. Step back and think with clarity saxib.

You assume things about me and make ridiculous assertions that are patently false on their face.Where to begin...
  1. I do give dawah to the best of my ability to the Kufar where i live.
  2. The UK is at war with Islam as we speak and has the blood of millions of Muslims all over the world on it's filthy hands. You couldn't whitewash their crimes if you dedicated your entire life to doing so so spare your energy.
  3. Whatever right's i enjoy are from Allah and I thank him alone for it. I have no love or allegiance to the Kufar or the Taghut government for such a thing is contradictory to faith. “And they will never cease fighting you until they turn you back from your religion (Islamic Monotheism) if they can. And whosoever of you turns back from his religion and dies as a disbeliever, then his deeds will be lost in this life and in the Hereafter, and they will be the dwellers of the Fire. They will abide therein forever”[al-Baqarah 2:217]

S
You assume things about me and make ridiculous assertions that are patently false on their face.Where to begin...
  2. The UK is at war with Islam as we speak and has the blood of millions of Muslims all over the world on it's filthy hands. You couldn't whitewash their crimes if you dedicated your entire life to doing so so spare your energy.
  3. Whatever right's i enjoy are from Allah and I thank him alone for it. I have no love or allegiance to the Kufar or the Taghut government for such a thing is contradictory to faith. “And they will never cease fighting you until they turn you back from your religion (Islamic Monotheism) if they can. And whosoever of you turns back from his religion and dies as a disbeliever, then his deeds will be lost in this life and in the Hereafter, and they will be the dwellers of the Fire. They will abide therein forever”[al-Baqarah 2:217]
Sxb if there is someone that's being elected president as Trump and he says that he is gonna hurt the muslim community would you not vote. Voteing doesn't mean that you agree with everything the candidate says
Sayyiduna Abu Bakr (Allah be pleased with him) narrates that the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) said:

“If people see an oppressor and don’t prevent him, then it is very likely that Allah will include all of them in the punishment.” (Sunan Tirmidhi & Sunan Abu Dawud)

Therefore, if you see open oppression and transgression, and despite having the capability of preventing this oppression by giving your vote, you don’t do so, then in the light of this Hadith you will be sinful.

In another Hadith it is stated:

“If a believer is being humiliated in front of a individual, and he despite having the capability of preventing this humiliation, abstains from doing so, Allah will humiliate him (on the day of resurrection) in the presence of all the creation.” (Jam al-Fawa’id, 2/51)

To One:

Good for you that you take responsibility for your religion and spread the message when you can.

To Two:

The UK hasn't declared war on Islam and any participation of their government in what is going on in other Islamic countries was through invitation by Muslims. Muslims first need to settle their disputes and no outside country will get involved. Problem starts with Muslims in general who aren't abiding by what they are supposed to abide by and are corrupt in general. Somalia is a classic example of a country where one people of one ethnicity and religion can't agree on sensible government and unity. So each clan and group invited foreign country to meddle in favor of certain clan and region. Whilst foreigners meddling in our affairs are wrong and committing crimes against civilians, the blame squarely is on Somalis themselves. Before we point fingers at others, perhaps we ought to start with ourselves, unite and be one in purpose and work towards our own progress. Then if another country invades us without any justification, Declare your war on them because it would be justified.

To Three:

While your rights are from God, you must acknowledge the conditions that lead to your rights exist in your area. Per policy, stated in their laws, you can not be discriminated based on your Islamic religion. Prove me wrong on this saxib. We are thanking God first for all good things that happen to us, at the same time, we must acknowledge good things that exist in society. The two are mutual and not contradictory. If someone does a favor to you, it is decent to say thank you for example.

Lastly, the verse stands true for some non-muslims, That demented Aussiehustler in here and others are the proof that some non-muslims will never be happy with a muslim by virtue of their faith. We have plenty of that in here, it is neither britsh nor American exclusive. And not everyone in these western societies have animosity towards Muslims. The hundreds of thousands of Americans who demonstrated when trump Banned Muslims including Somalis were non-muslims in their majroty.

Last edited:

Genie

The last suugo bender
Bin Baaz was someone who cared about the safety of his country and community. He probably understood the nature of violence and the chaos that would ensue had he given edicts that would encourage the young and the uneducated zealots out to get anyone who disagreed with them in Islamic communities. The Scholars were proven right after all and what they feared happened in many Islamic countries. Nothing but chaos and destruction of property, displacement of Muslims and no sensible meaning to Life other than fear.

Also, the term "Wahhabite" though meant to be insulting, it is not. It originates from the name of Shekh Abdul Wahab who wrote the book of Towhid to fight impurity of Towhid, grave worship, saint worship, and Shi'a practice in Saudi Arabia and Yemen back in His days. Anyone can pull up his book online and see that it has nothing wrong with it that contradicts Islam.

I'm well aware that wahhabism isn't an insult but its a term that is stuck and is widely known now as describing someone who has extreme sunni views or such. Much like homophobia no one is actually scared of homosexuals but it is still widely used to describe people who gave opposing views to homosexuality. Now i don't know much about bin baz ( as i have stated above) but the general consensus i got from the little research i did on him was the following i quoted. The rest of point stands tho.

Iftiin

S

Sxb if there is someone that's being elected president as Trump and he says that he is gonna hurt the muslim community would you not vote. Voteing doesn't mean that you agree with everything the candidate says
Sayyiduna Abu Bakr (Allah be pleased with him) narrates that the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) said:

“If people see an oppressor and don’t prevent him, then it is very likely that Allah will include all of them in the punishment.” (Sunan Tirmidhi & Sunan Abu Dawud)

Therefore, if you see open oppression and transgression, and despite having the capability of preventing this oppression by giving your vote, you don’t do so, then in the light of this Hadith you will be sinful.

In another Hadith it is stated:

“If a believer is being humiliated in front of a individual, and he despite having the capability of preventing this humiliation, abstains from doing so, Allah will humiliate him (on the day of resurrection) in the presence of all the creation.” (Jam al-Fawa’id, 2/51)

Allah (SWT) said: "And Fitnah is worse than killing." {2;191}

In their tafsir Abu Al-`Aliyah, Mujahid, Sa`id bin Jubayr, `Ikrimah, Al-Hasan, Qatadah, Ad-Dahhak and Ar-Rabi` bin Anas said: Shirk (polytheism) is worse than killing.''

You can not try to stop the kuffar from killing by committing Shirk, and even if you committed the Shirk it wouldn't have stopped the killing because Hillary also wanted to continue the bombing. Obama ordered 10 times more airstrikes than bush (look it up), did you vote for him to stop the killing Bush was doing? You never know what you are going to get with these Kufar but everyone of them will kill Muslims regardless. Even if there was one who truly wouldn't (HA) it's still not permissible to voluntarily go and commit Shirk.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Allah (SWT) said: "And Fitnah is worse than killing." {2;191}

In their tafsir Abu Al-`Aliyah, Mujahid, Sa`id bin Jubayr, `Ikrimah, Al-Hasan, Qatadah, Ad-Dahhak and Ar-Rabi` bin Anas said: Shirk (polytheism) is worse than killing.''

You can not try to stop the kuffar from killing by committing Shirk, and even if you committed the Shirk it wouldn't have stopped the killing because Hillary also wanted to continue the bombing. Obama ordered 10 times more airstrikes than bush (look it up), did you vote for him to stop the killing Bush was doing? You never know what you are going to get with these Kufar but everyone of them will kill Muslims regardless. Even if there was one who truly wouldn't (HA) it's still not permissible to voluntarily go and commit Shirk.
I decided to go on the website you posted about voting being Haraam, and it's clear that not all scholars believe that to be so. Apparently, the one below believes it to be obligatory. Why didn't you post it?

Ibn Uthaymeen: I think that elections are obligatory; we should appoint the one who we think is good, because if the good people abstain, who will take their place? Evil people will take their place, or neutral people in whom there is neither good nor evil, but they follow everyone who makes noise. So we have no choice but to choose those who we think are fit. https://islamqa.info/en/107166

Are you saying that this man is committing shirk?

I decided to go on the website you posted about voting being Haraam, and it's clear that not all scholars believe that to be so. Apparently, the one below believes it to be obligatory. Why didn't you post it?

Ibn Uthaymeen: I think that elections are obligatory; we should appoint the one who we think is good, because if the good people abstain, who will take their place? Evil people will take their place, or neutral people in whom there is neither good nor evil, but they follow everyone who makes noise. So we have no choice but to choose those who we think are fit. https://islamqa.info/en/107166

Selective. That is why. Instead of presenting all views, sometimes people present only what supports their side of the argument.

استغفر الله what a hypocrite
Selective. That is why. Instead of presenting all views, sometimes people present only what supports their side of the argument.
It's called nifaaq

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending

It's called nifaaq
The argument wasn't even about it being kufr, it was about whether it is halal or haram. He took the view that says its haram, and changed it completely by saying that it makes you a kaafir to vote. Not only was is he selective, but he's also a liar.

It's called nifaaq

He is a young kid who needs to be corrected. We should advise him instead. Trust me bro, many who love Islam and attend studies go through this phase. With the right guidance and council, and more knowledge, with the understanding that Islam is universal and Allah invites non-muslims to follow his religion, that Islam imposes no compulsion on belief because the right is made clear from the wrong when it comes to beliefs, he will change his views hopefully.

Iftiin

This is the problem with deviants and their fatwa shopping.

The entire Standing Committee for Issuing Fatwas, that's...

Shaykh ‘Abd al-‘Azeez ibn Baaz,

Shaykh ‘Abd al-Razzaaq ‘Afeefi

Shaykh ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Ghadyaan

Said it's forbidden with clear cut daleel from the Quran...

“And so judge (you O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) among them by what Allaah has revealed and follow not their vain desires, but beware of them lest they turn you (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) far away from some of that which Allaah has sent down to you. And if they turn away, then know that Allaah’s Will is to punish them for some sins of theirs. And truly, most of men are Faasiqoon (rebellious and disobedient to Allaah).

50. Do they then seek the judgement of (the days of) Ignorance? And who is better in judgement than Allaah for a people who have firm Faith”

[al-Maa'idah 5:49-50].

“O you who believe! Take not as Awliyaa’ (protectors and helpers) those who take your religion as a mockery and fun from among those who received the Scripture (Jews and Christians) before you, and nor from among the disbelievers; and fear Allaah if you indeed are true believers”

[al-Maa’idah 5:57]

And you bring one person who did not bring any daleel whatsoever and prefer his words to the words of Allah.

This reminds me of an important hadith...

Ibn `Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him and his father) heard some people objecting to his Fatwa (legal opinion issued by a qualified Muslim scholar) regarding Tamattu` Hajj, taking as evidence the opinion of Abu Bakr and `Umar (may Allah be pleased with them) who preferred Ifrad Hajj (performing Hajj only), Ibn `Abbas said: "Stones from the sky are about to fall on you. I am telling you that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said such and such, and you say that Abu Bakr and `Umar said such and such!" If those who contradict the Sunnah and favor the opinions of Abu Bakr and `Umar are liable to punishment, what about those who contradict it favoring the opinion of someone less important or for personal opinions?

Iftiin

The argument wasn't even about it being kufr, it was about whether it is halal or haram. He took the view that says its haram, and changed it completely by saying that it makes you a kaafir to vote. Not only was is he selective, but he's also a liar.

I told you to go look up the 10 nullifiers of Islam by Imaam `Abdul-`Azeez bin Baaz but clearly you are extremely aversive to the truth.

https://theclearsunnah.wordpress.com/2007/05/05/10-nullifiers-of-islam/

This is the problem with deviants and their fatwa shopping.

The entire Standing Committee for Issuing Fatwas, that's...

Shaykh ‘Abd al-‘Azeez ibn Baaz,

Shaykh ‘Abd al-Razzaaq ‘Afeefi

Shaykh ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Ghadyaan

Said it's forbidden with clear cut daleel from the Quran...

“And so judge (you O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) among them by what Allaah has revealed and follow not their vain desires, but beware of them lest they turn you (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) far away from some of that which Allaah has sent down to you. And if they turn away, then know that Allaah’s Will is to punish them for some sins of theirs. And truly, most of men are Faasiqoon (rebellious and disobedient to Allaah).

50. Do they then seek the judgement of (the days of) Ignorance? And who is better in judgement than Allaah for a people who have firm Faith”

[al-Maa'idah 5:49-50].

“O you who believe! Take not as Awliyaa’ (protectors and helpers) those who take your religion as a mockery and fun from among those who received the Scripture (Jews and Christians) before you, and nor from among the disbelievers; and fear Allaah if you indeed are true believers”

[al-Maa’idah 5:57]

And you bring one person who did not bring any daleel whatsoever and prefer his words to the words of Allah.

This reminds me of an important hadith...

Ibn `Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him and his father) heard some people objecting to his Fatwa (legal opinion issued by a qualified Muslim scholar) regarding Tamattu` Hajj, taking as evidence the opinion of Abu Bakr and `Umar (may Allah be pleased with them) who preferred Ifrad Hajj (performing Hajj only), Ibn `Abbas said: "Stones from the sky are about to fall on you. I am telling you that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said such and such, and you say that Abu Bakr and `Umar said such and such!" If those who contradict the Sunnah and favor the opinions of Abu Bakr and `Umar are liable to punishment, what about those who contradict it favoring the opinion of someone less important or for personal opinions?

When deviants do for Islam and Muslims more than those who assume they carry purer Islam, it feels good. And your words would carry a weight if you logged in from Somalia. I bet you took welfare of the British state and at some point in your life and got fat with it. Hopefully you don't make Allah witness to a corruption.

Iftiin

You do that.
https://static1.fjcdn.com/comments/That+old++got+reported+to+the+fbi+lets+see+_c5fd4e7a434d0f8628ef9ab0b6925f12.png

Go right ahead. :manny:

{39:36} Is not Allah sufficient for His Servant [Prophet Muhammad]? And [yet], they threaten you with those [they worship] other than Him. And whoever Allah leaves astray - for him there is no guide.

When deviants do for Islam and Muslims more than those who assume they carry purer Islam, it feels good. And your words would carry a weight if you logged in from Somalia. I bet you took welfare of the British state and at some point in your life and got fat with it. Hopefully you don't make Allah witness to a corruption.

When Quraish use to divide up the spoils of war from raids/war amongst it's people, didn't the Prophet (SAW) get his share? Did it stop him from disassociating from them and destroying their satanic system of Shirk? Or did he join their council and share in their system, trying to "Islamis" it, as you support?

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Tawheed is explained well in Aqidah At-Tahawi, I don't believe in the version Muhammad Ina Abdul wahhab postulates that Tawheed is based on three: tawheed rububiyah, tawheed uluuhiya and tawheed asma wal sifaat, as this concept put forth by salafi reformists today has no history in the literature of the khalaf nor the salaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending