What do you guys think of this study?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
https://www.nature.com/articles/5201390

This study seems to suggest the following:

1. We are as a population, genetically distinct from others.
2. Whatever mixes we have (that are a minority anyway) are more Eurasian than SubSaharan African.
3. We have a distinct cluster of the E3B1 haplogroup.
4. Bantus never lived in the Horn of Africa, and the Bantu expansion stopped in East Africa due to a barrier, that remains to be known.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
https://www.nature.com/articles/5201390

This study seems to suggest the following:

1. We are as a population, genetically distinct from others.
2. Whatever mixes we have (that are a minority anyway) are more Eurasian than SubSaharan African.
3. We have a distinct cluster of the E3B1 haplogroup.
4. Bantus never lived in the Horn of Africa, and the Bantu expansion stopped in East Africa due to a barrier, that remains to be known.

The Bantus were able to take out the Azanians because they developed Iron but the ancient Somalis repelled the Bantu expansion because they eventually developed Iron or else we would've suffered the same fate as the Azanians.

Your link is also right about Horners not being mixed with Euro-Asians or West Africans which some false articles claim since we have our own unique Haplogroup and phenotypes.

Just be grateful that Cushitic people in general are 100% Homo Sapiens because the Caucasians are mixed with the Neanderthal while the Mongoloids are mixed with the Denisovan who are both considered sub-humans. Negroids have also shown to have 15% to 20% non-human DNA who are also believed to be sub-humans that lived around West Africa.

I know I said this before but I'm just saying. It feels good to be a Somaloid right @xalimathe6. :cool:

Last edited:
The Bantus were able to take out the Azanians because they developed Iron but the ancient Somalis repelled the Bantu expansion because they eventually developed Iron or else we would've suffered the same fate as the Azanians.

Your link is also right about Horners not being mixed with Euro-Asians or West Africans which some false articles claim since we have our own unique Haplogroup and phenotypes.

Just be grateful that Cushitic people in general are 100% Homo Sapiens because the Caucasians are mixed with the Neanderthal while the Mongoloids are mixed with the Denisovan who are both considered sub-humans. Negroids have also shown to have 15% to 20% non-human DNA who are also believed to be sub-humans that lived around West Africa.

I know I said this before but I'm just saying. It feels good to be a Somaloid right @xalimathe6. :cool:
I thought non-human mixing was western propaganda, were those sub-humans different species or were they the children of prophet Adam (AS) like us.

Apollo

VIP
Outdated and dumb study. Generally, disregard all genetic studies from before 2010.

And by the way, not everyone sampled in the study is ethnic Somali. Just immigrants from Somalia in Denmark.

On 23andMe, I have never seen an ethnic Somali with haplogroups other than E1b1b1, T1a, and J1. The rest such as A, B, E(xM35), G, H, R etc is non-Somali.

I thought non-human mixing was western propaganda, were those sub-humans different species or were they the children of prophet Adam (AS) like us.

There is no such thing as Adam. Humans gradually evolved from apes to humans. Some human-like, but not truly human evolutionary dead ends like Neanderthals roamed the planet.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Outdated and dumb study. Generally, disregard all genetic studies from before 2010.

And by the way, not everyone sampled in the study is ethnic Somali. Just immigrants from Somalia in Denmark.

On 23andMe, I have never seen an ethnic Somali with haplogroups other than E1b1b1, T1a, and J1. The rest such as A, B, E(xM35), G, H, R etc is non-Somali.

There is no such thing as Adam. Humans gradually evolved from apes to humans. Some human-like, but not truly human evolutionary dead ends like Neanderthals roamed the planet.
Thanks for telling me this. Do you have a more modern study that more accurately captures our genetic lineage?

Apollo

VIP
Thanks for telling me this. Do you have a more modern study that more accurately captures our genetic lineage?

Ethnic Somalis are only haplogroup E1b1b1 (almost all subtype M78, some V6, M123), T1a (almost all subtype L208), and a small portion of J1 (all subtype M267).

Proportions differ per region, but are racially irrelevant and mainly due to random chance, some areas around or near Dire Dawa-Djibouti can be majority haplogroup T. However, this does not have any effect on their racial makeup. They are racially the same as other Somalis. Just that their hap T forefather was more successful there.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Ethnic Somalis are only haplogroup E1b1b1 (almost all subtype M78, some V6, M123), T1a (almost all subtype L208), and a small portion of J1 (all subtype M267).

Proportions differ per region, but are racially irrelevant and mainly due to random chance, some areas around or near Dire Dawa-Djibouti can be majority haplogroup T. However, this does not have any effect on their racial makeup. They are racially the same as other Somalis. Just that their hap T forefather was more successful there.
Interesting.

Where is the definitive evidence that humans evolved from apes.

Curious

This study from 2005 is pretty old, these sorts of studies were just beginning and the conclusions is from very preliminary and limited data

You are not 'curious'. You are religious! :icon lol:

I'm secular in nature, despite being a Muslim.

I hold no objections to anything with solid proof. However, I haven't seen any definitive evidence to suggest humans evolved from apes and I've read the origin of species.

Apollo

VIP
I'm secular in nature, despite being a Muslim.

I hold no objections to anything with solid proof. However, I haven't seen any definitive evidence to suggest humans evolved from apes and I've read the origin of species.

You are an ape, so am I.

We live in 2018, this is the scientific consensus. The burden of proof is on you, not me.

The official opinion is that the missing link between man and ape doesn't exist today which renders everything else just a theory. I didn't ask for theories.

Until the missing link is found. It's just like all other theories.

Evolution was created to make it seem like piggies are a result of evolution, when in reality they have devolved which is why they burn in the sun and have less pigmented eyes that are more sensitive in the bright light, than people with darker eyes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Humans are not that different from chimps, just less hairy, upright, and more verbal.

I subscribe to the idea that humans evolved from birds.

It's a very prominent theory in the scientific community.

“We’ve known for many years that the singing behavior of birds is similar to speech in humans — not identical, but similar — and that the brain circuitry is similar, too,” said Jarvis, an associate professor of neurobiology at the Duke University Medical School and an investigator at the Howard Hughes Medical Institute. “But we didn’t know whether or not those features were the same because the genes were also the same.”

Now scientists do know, and the answer is yes — birds and humans use essentially the same genes to speak.

After a massive international effort to sequence and compare the entire genomes of 48 species of birds representing every major order of the bird family tree, Jarvis and his colleagues found that vocal learning evolved twice or maybe three times among songbirds, parrots and hummingbirds.

Even more striking is that the set of genes involved in each of those song innovations is remarkably similar to the genes involved in human speaking ability."

Science Daily

Status
Not open for further replies.