What do you guys think of the "Deal of the Century" Peace Plan for Israel-Palestine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP

If this is true, it's time for Palestine to accept it. Israel are not only too powerful but they have the strongest ally/ in USA who will back them up no matter what. No point continuing this, especially since the other Arab countries are either failed states (Syria, Iraq) or in bed with Israel (Gulf, Jordan, Egypt). It's just foolish stubbornness.

@Karim
@Armadillo
@Crow
@Apollo
@CaliTedesse
@Geeljire sanbuur

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
:samwelcome:they should accept the deal already their is no getting around , and maybe somalis will shut up about israel and fix their own mess

If this is true, it's time for Palestine to accept it. Israel are not only too powerful but they have the strongest ally/ in USA who will back them up no matter what. No point continuing this, especially since the other Arab countries are either failed states (Syria, Iraq) or in bed with Israel (Gulf, Jordan, Egypt). It's just foolish stubbornness.

@Karim
@Armadillo
@Crow
@Apollo
@CaliTedesse
@Geeljire sanbuur
They should just accept the deal it's for the best if not they can get wiped out till they dont exist it's a easy decision

$50Billion DEAL??
upload_2019-6-24_11-50-22.png

ILHAN: HOLD MY HALAL BEER

I wouldnt take it if there is conditions to this deal, since US isnt trustworthy (Iran nuclear deal). Palestinians are fucked their Arab brothers dont care about them, and Jews have already colonised West Bank (thousands of settlers) and Gaza is a mess. I dont see why would Israelis participate in this, the status quo is beneficial to them, they virtually have nothing to gain from peaceful resolution.

That said I think its just another one one of Trumps publicity tricks. Nothing serious will come out of this.

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I hope the brave Palestinians stick to their principles, there’s no price tag on oppression and if the wrong doers lied, stole, murder so many innocent people over the years, what makes u think they are telling to the truth about this. I am sure they are not easily fooled :)

World

VIP
What even constitutes Palestine at this point? Will they be an independent state? What about the Israeli settlements all over the West Bank?

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
What even constitutes Palestine at this point? Will they be an independent state? What about the Israeli settlements all over the West Bank?

Pumping money around never resolves problems. Their land is not even a country, they live in pockets of each town and only own Gaza.

The Palestinian "Territories" should be carved into one region with clear borders and recognised, this would help to stop Isreali expansion. Even if it means forcing Jews and Arabs to move to their respective zones akin to what happened in India and Pakistan.

Jerusalem can be a UN occupied city as it's sacred for 3 faiths.

Pumping money around never resolves problems. Their land is not even a country, they live in pockets of each town and only own Gaza.

The Palestinian "Territories" should be carved into one region with clear borders and recognised, this would help to stop Isreali expansion. Even if it means forcing Jews and Arabs to move to their respective zones akin to what happened in India and Pakistan.

Jerusalem can be a UN occupied city as it's sacred for 3 faiths.

UN occupied city??? There will be a Gay mosque if you let them in.. i would rather deal with the Jews then those Lib tards

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
UN occupied city??? There will be a Gay mosque if you let them in.. i would rather deal with the Jews then those Lib tards

Jews believe other humans are beneath Animals. A "gay" mosque will not flourish with the public outcry but safety comes first. You can't live with a people who justify killing children like the Pharoahs did to their Ancestors.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
the settlements are part of Israel now , and Jerusalem is the capital of israel palestinians will be a minority like the 20 percent of Israeli arabs and ramalla can be the capital of Palestine

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I don’t tend to be religious out here in this forum but it’s crystal clear to me that what the Quran prophesied is happening. A true deceit is happening. The Ummah led by Kuffars. I will add that these Kuffars leaders, naclatulah, from Sisi to Fat ass MMS to son of a Abdullah of Jordan to Emirate’s homosexual Sheikhs are practically conspiring against their fellow brethrens. They’ve made up their mind to abandon them. Heck it has gotten to the point where they view the Palestinian issue as a nuance. God be with the Palestinians.

This joke of a deal is literally a bribery. A thuggish arrogant offer. You came into my home, killed many of my family and then kicked me out yet you want me to stop fighting with you by offering me money. What kind of crazy world is this.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist

I heard that they've either previously pitched or are thinking about pitching the idea of buying some of the Sinai peninsula from Egypt and turning that into land for a future Palestinian state. Israel definitely doesn't look like they're going to move the West Bank settlements, because most of those settlements are full-blown cities.

Settlement_israel_260810.jpg

And also to note, as time continues they keep building more and more settlements. The number of Jewish settlers in the Israeli-occupied West Bank could grow by as much as 50 percent by 2019.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Reading the article, it's no wonder that (so far) Palestinans are rejecting this plan. After all, it literally promises nothing of statehood. Zip, nada.

Even if they accept the extra 50 billion, they'll still be under Israeli occupation, refugees still won't be allowed back to their homes in occupied Palestine, and they won't have freedom of movement between the West Bank cities. May Allah (subhanu wa tala) be with the Palestinians.

Ken Kaneki

Somalia needs the KGB

@Karim
@Armadillo
@Crow
@Apollo
@CaliTedesse
@Geeljire sanbuur
Two state solution is the best solution.

Ken Kaneki

Somalia needs the KGB
I hope the brave Palestinians stick to their principles, there’s no price tag on oppression and if the wrong doers lied, stole, murder so many innocent people over the years, what makes u think they are telling to the truth about this. I am sure they are not easily fooled :)
They won’t win against the USA and Israeli. Israel isn’t going anywhere for the time being.
Two state solution is the best solution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending