What do you guys think of my idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a young student it brings me much dismay to look at the state of our country and how terribly our brothers back home have to live under such poor living conditions. I plan to ask my uncles for a loan to start some kind of school/ charity education centre back home so that me and a couple of friends and family members can help youngsters back home educate themselves in things such as math, english and science. My mother always said that education is the way forward and it has helped me and my brothers, so next Ramadan i plan on helping the brothers and sisters back home if i can gather enough funding and support from my well off family members. This project is not only exclusive for me and my close circle if anyone has similar goals i encourage you to do so, as the youth of the nation hold's the future of the country in their hands. I'm tired of just giving money to charity and hoping that it will help the situation back home, i think if you want to implement charity you have to do it yourself. To all you fellow patriots out there next Ramadan i encourage you to actively try if you are able to implement charity yourself, so that you know for sure that your money is being used correctly (many of you have heard of the oxfam scandal i presume).

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Create a Go Funding account, Go to Intergrated TV and let them advertise your Tweeter acct or Go fund account. Go to Somalia. Video tape it. Open YouTube channel and upload. And advertise here in somnet. In a nutshell. Its all free too! :) Good luck!

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I want to do this as well after I graduate. I agree that schooling is the most important thing. I read that after Botswana gained their independence they made school free and invested a lot into education. Now they are the richest country in Africa.

I want to make a school in my tuulo that is free and has 50% girl students. Right now all schools cost money and many families can only afford to pay for their sons.

As a young student it brings me much dismay to look at the state of our country and how terribly our brothers back home have to live under such poor living conditions. I plan to ask my uncles for a loan to start some kind of school/ charity education centre back home so that me and a couple of friends and family members can help youngsters back home educate themselves in things such as math, english and science. My mother always said that education is the way forward and it has helped me and my brothers, so next Ramadan i plan on helping the brothers and sisters back home if i can gather enough funding and support from my well off family members. This project is not only exclusive for me and my close circle if anyone has similar goals i encourage you to do so, as the youth of the nation hold's the future of the country in their hands. I'm tired of just giving money to charity and hoping that it will help the situation back home, i think if you want to implement charity you have to do it yourself. To all you fellow patriots out there next Ramadan i encourage you to actively try if you are able to implement charity yourself, so that you know for sure that your money is being used correctly (many of you have heard of the oxfam scandal i presume).

Create a Go Funding account, Go to Intergrated TV and let them advertise your Tweeter acct or Go fund account. Go to Somalia. Video tape it. Open YouTube channel and upload. And advertise here in somnet. In a nutshell. Its all free too! :) Good luck!

I want to do this as well after I graduate. I agree that schooling is the most important thing. I read that after Botswana gained their independence they made school free and invested a lot into education. Now they are the richest country in Africa.

I want to make a school in my tuulo that is free and has 50% girl students. Right now all schools cost money and many families can only afford to pay for their sons.
Such amazing ideas.
:it0tdo8:
:qri8gs7:
Please keep us updated
I was thinking of a post education solution to curb youth unemployment

I agree and the girls tend to be more motivated at least here in the west so they should get equal opportunities at home too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending