What do you guys think if transgender or Gay Somali men

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
More are on YouTube now and coming out. Some live in San Francisco

View attachment 157371

Also in Uptown Minneapolis, I drove 3 gay Somali men. 1 of them had a daughter and lived a normal Somali man life before going Gay. All 3 men I picked up via Lyft from a house where they were with their husbands. They live with husbands and are wealthy through their husbands.
Some fluffy trans Somalis look like natural woman, with their full cheeks, butt and belly.

That is true in general, but there are certain cases where that is not always the case. For example a Klinefelter syndrome where males have XXY chromosomes instead of XY chromosomes. The male is effeminate, has little testicles and effeminate.
Islam has guidelines for those and those are different than Trans

I dont remember the prophet EVER throwing people out of Islam, he condems yes, but never a banishment from the religion, unless the person does so themselves by shirk or switching religion.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
It's their life let them live how they want , you are giving them a platform , clout attention and bringing their lifestyles on the spotlight , it seems like you are obsessed with this certain orientation and this is clearly not healthy sxb unless you have closeted tendencies then that's self explanatory why you make such thread lol

As Somalis , this is a strange thing to see, indeed it looks very wrong and unnatural hence the community see it as threat to their society eventhough this existed in every ethnic groups ,many were able to repress their sexual preference especially in the Muslim countries,
The outbreak of war and lawlessness of Somalia and the large waves of migration to western countries paved the way for these people to come out publicly expressing whatever was on their mind , so not surprising at all but due note that these cases are mostly the results of society being male dominated less interaction with their female counterparts creating these chain reactions of same gender arousal take Saudi Arabia and Pakistan for example they're calling it a pandemic despite their effortlessly enforcement of capital punishment the acts wasn't sustainably prevented they have higher rates than western countries.
Perhaps stop segregating the girls and boys in school , let them Interact and talk to one and other without a muxrami

In our Somali community , we mostly send our kids to Islamic schools than public schools
Those who graduated from Islamic schools and above the age of 18 cannot even talk to a girl properly without feeling awkward or just walks away and is more comfortable with male presence this will affect him in his 20's and his 30's
The problem stems from there
Meanwhile those who finished public schools AKA gaalo schools are already flirting when they're 16 taking their girl of their dreams to dates
I'm not saying change the Islamic curriculum nor endorsing girls and boys sit next to each other, what Im suggesting that interaction with schoolboys and schoolgirls like regular kids should take place to some sort of degree.
The problems will diminish slowly but hey we Somalis will associate it that non segregated class leads to fornication

Just look at the opposite "segregated class" and see how badly it affected the youth today.

It's time we stop following the Saudi imported Wahabbi jurisprudence like lost sheeps and determine what's best for Somalis
I think the we should restore the discipline of the Kacaan era curriculum and secular class

Focus on your life , the dunya and akhirah instead of the activities of a stranger you barely know no matter how outrageous it is
Leave these trivial things to the creator who created mankind from clay leave it to him for the judging.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
@Hassan mahat what is this obsession with my posts? are you saying it's ok to make something halal which is already haram?

"i'm a muslim" my ass!
Nayaa, you listen to nicki Minaj , is that not haram. You also listen to Kpop and obsess over their bodies, that is haram also. Stop judging others, while also not practicing the religion well.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Nayaa, you listen to nicki Minaj , is that not haram. You also listen to Kpop and obsess over their bodies, that is haram also. Stop judging others, while also not practicing the religion well.
Aqaas not the "dont judge" people.

It is not judging by saying that the biggest sin is twisting the Quran and the hadith to fit your lifestyle. Cry about it!

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
You didn’t Address music being haram tho:silanyolaugh:
Yes it's haram but am I claiming that it's halal and am I denying it? Music is nowhere level near Shirk. And i'm fasting right now so I cannot lie when I say it's been months since I listened to music.

And I do not "obsess over kpop bodies". I think you're confusing me with blackjack.

giphy.gif

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Me personally idk but in my opinion if someone make haram halal is big sin

If it’s shirk then those that have turned their LGB desire into a lifestyle have fallen into shirk.

So since you’re not sure it’s shirk or not maybe don’t try and give them an out by saying only shirk removes you from the fold of Islam. People who habitually flaunt Allahs rules and twist the faith to serve their sick fantasy cannot be far from shirk.

If it’s shirk then those that have turned their LGB desire into a lifestyle have fallen into shirk.

So since you’re not sure it’s shirk or not maybe don’t try and give them an out by saying only shirk removes you from the fold of Islam. People who habitually flaunt Allahs rules and twist the faith to serve their sick fantasy cannot be far from shirk.
I agree with u it is wrong tht those ppl twisted Islam to server their own fantasy
But I think neither of us can't say it or not
I only said I think it is not shirk didn't said I was sure it was not
But I think u might be right those ppl might be close to shirk

Trending

Latest posts