What do you guys think about landers that get happy/brag about bombings in Xamar

I personally find it weird and disturbing. Like I understand that you want recognition and independence but mocking innocent dead people? That's crazy. And when they get called out for it they bring up what Siad Barre did which was horrible too but keywords "Siad Barre" did that not these innocent people dying in these bombings.
Btw I know not all Somalilanders say this but I've just seen a lot of them do it

They are not representative of a whole tribe. In real life, and in the UK, they are like other Somalis --> Tribal but helping other Somalis when they can with mediation between conflicts, with lending money or charity, burial of the dead, transportation etc.

My cousin lives in a small town with two children and the Issaq elders of the town were helpful to her on more than one occasion. She relies on them as she would on her tribal elders even though she is Ogaden.

There is difference between ill-rasied online Issaq trolls and the real life individuals who are just like other somalis by culture.

I personally find it weird and disturbing. Like I understand that you want recognition and independence but mocking innocent dead people? That's crazy. And when they get called out for it they bring up what Siad Barre did which was horrible too but keywords "Siad Barre" did that not these innocent people dying in these bombings.
Btw I know not all Somalilanders say this but I've just seen a lot of them do it
Naya don't lie you just saw a vid from the nacas in Hargeisa who's currently in hiding after he took Tiktok vid of himself laughing about Xamar bombings and you just made this thread with your stupid obsession of Somaliland :comeon:

This is a lie. where does this happen and dont say twitter or tiktok

Naya don't lie you just saw a vid from the nacas in Hargeisa who's currently in hiding after he took Tiktok vid of himself laughing about Xamar bombings and you just made this thread with your stupid obsession of Somaliland :comeon:
I genuinely don't know what guy you're talking about but ig it just proves my point that people like that exist and this is the first thread I've ever made about Somaliland so?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
The dervish movement was dhulbante and ogaden, try again :mjlaugh:
Say wallahi it was my people? Landers be taking our credit? I need to learn my peoples history, I thought it was isaaqs. I should’ve known better, OGs are the full time warriors for somalis, even till this day. Ungrateful thieves.
:damn:

Say wallahi it was my people? Landers be taking our credit? I need to learn my peoples history, I thought it was isaaqs. I should’ve known better, OGs are the full time warriors for somalis, even till this day. Ungrateful thieves.
Pretty sure but some of the more educated members could correct me if it was specifically Ogaden or not. Definitely for a fact no Issaq was a part of it
Screenshot_20221129-201102-157.png

It’s a very small minority let’s not do that. Siad barre also came for every qabil and killed everyone so that argument can’t be used by them.

Your people were getting r*ped and killed by Italians yall ain't no different, at least we were brave enough to fight back.
reer konfur had their own anti colonial movement led by hassan barsane in hirshabelle, it’s a shame southerners hardly talk about their history.

yeah Sayid Mohamed Abdullah hassan was a bah geri ogaden. All the the greatest resistance fighters who fought against the gaalo colonizers were from our absame clan. The aulihan and muhammed zubair also fought successfully against the british in jubbaland and in kenya. There is a whole book on aulihan resistance in Kenya+Jubbaland.
https://www.jstor.org/stable/pdf/41931227.pdf?refreqid=excelsior:65e3803c72c841174ad4ce92002b79c4&ab_segments=&origin=&acceptTC=1

Last edited:

Amber

A blessed human
That's disturbing and disgusting. We're Somalis and together we're supposed to mourn innocent deaths.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
So much for the *Irir* brotherhood. The people of South-Central Somali get laughed and made fun of by the people of the Northwest....Yet with that, they still end up getting used by the very people that glee with joy whenever Xamar gets blown up.

Amber

A blessed human
Same way as somaliANS who make jokes and justify the thousand of innocent civilians that were killed and tortured during the isaaq genocide.
I DON'T agree, who said we ever did that? Show me proof now. We NEVER made jokes about those innocent lives, isn't obvious we hate Siad Barre, or are you blind with arrogance? I hate people that act self-centered and don't notice the things around them.

its truly horrible I guess its just the resentment that comes from being unrecognised for 30 years when both people are at such odds with each other they believe innocent people are enemies