What do you guys think about landers that get happy/brag about bombings in Xamar

A bunch of immature teens mocking victims for clout on social media don’t represent the majority of Reer Waqooyi who do condemn such attacks against their brethren in the south.

I personally find it weird and disturbing. Like I understand that you want recognition and independence but mocking innocent dead people? That's crazy. And when they get called out for it they bring up what Siad Barre did which was horrible too but keywords "Siad Barre" did that not these innocent people dying in these bombings.
Btw I know not all Somalilanders say this but I've just seen a lot of them do it
RIP the Jalle :salute:

The joy they get is referred to as schadenfreude, them expressing malicious joy at the predicament of our brothers in xamar shows one thing, it’s shows their own inferiority and failure to secure themselves recognition for the past 30yrs or so, so they use schadenfreude as a coping mechanism.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
You can leave Islam and become westernized all you want but one can never leave qabil :russsmug:

Qabiilist atheists prove that their issue with Islam wasn’t the “lack of proof” but rather it’s an “Arab religion”.

They have no issue believing that one man sired a tribe of millions and that they’re all related, with no other evidence except oral traditions. Some of them such as the one I responded to, go even further an aggressively push their Qabiils narrative.

However, they cannot believe in Islam because “it’s just not plausible”.

Ticktock has really exposed our moral decay and how much of a disaster we have on our hands as a society. I just wished this generation of Somalis didn't have access to social media. The ugliness in our hearts has been exposed.

To the OP, make dua to the victims of the terrorist attacks and donate if you know trustworthy people who would distribute the funding to the victims and their families, and then move on. We, as a people, are our own worst enemies.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
no normal person would ever celebrate the death of innocent people, It's unfair to lump those individual with the good people of Somaliland. It's best just to ignore negative opinions. :)

Keo

VIP
It’s weird behaviour. Landers always want to be victims so bad as if the victims of those bombings had anything to do with Siad Barre. As if landers were the only group of people that Siad Barre attacked.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Your people were getting r*ped and killed by Italians yall ain't no different, at least we were brave enough to fight back.
R*pe plz stop with your jokes 💀 and what do u mean fight back u had one battle with them and you lost and u guys started obeying them like some dogs to the point u bring shame to the somali name

Its simple. Some Somalilanders see the chaos in southern Somalia as giving their state legitimacy to seccede. Once Somalia gets back on its feet they know they will have to swallow the pill that Somaliland will never gain independence.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
People obsess over what landers do, yes they can have kibir but thats a pandemic disease in somalis. We should not generalise everybody, it will just cause more division.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I personally find it weird and disturbing. Like I understand that you want recognition and independence but mocking innocent dead people? That's crazy. And when they get called out for it they bring up what Siad Barre did which was horrible too but keywords "Siad Barre" did that not these innocent people dying in these bombings.
Btw I know not all Somalilanders say this but I've just seen a lot of them do it

1669734236630.png

Cuqdaad ridden niggas. They have the largest voice cause what they say is so outrageous it gets attention from everyone. Most Landers are equally disgusted by their comments.

These cuqdaad tiktokers are similar to the Abe Siyaad bots who spam photos of dead Isaaq citizens during the 88 genocide.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
because they have hope that they will get recognized by the UN if the south stays a lawless place
If the UN recognizes those isaaq bastards then they'll have to recognize every other independence movement soon we'll have 30 new countries nobody needs that.

If the UN recognizes those isaaq bastards then they'll have to recognize every other independence movement soon we'll have 30 new countries nobody needs that.
yeah, it's not happening only way I can see the UN recognizing SL is if Somalia recognize them first than the African Union

Trending