What do you guys think about landers that get happy/brag about bombings in Xamar

I personally find it weird and disturbing. Like I understand that you want recognition and independence but mocking innocent dead people? That's crazy. And when they get called out for it they bring up what Siad Barre did which was horrible too but keywords "Siad Barre" did that not these innocent people dying in these bombings.
Btw I know not all Somalilanders say this but I've just seen a lot of them do it

It's disgusting, the people of Xamar have no beef with them, whenever their people come here they are welcomed, and yet some of them celebrate our deaths, the hate for our government shouldn't be directed at the every day normal person.

Weirdo's

ab67616d0000b273ff1c8fd567e6793489892a88.jpeg

Same way as somaliANS who make jokes and justify the thousand of innocent civilians that were killed and tortured during the isaaq genocide.
Ignorant wallahi. Said Barre also targeted Southern tribes as well. The South overthrew him, so even a lot of them didn’t like Said, so why the hell would you equate all Southerners with him? But then again, some of you lot think anything South of Las Canood is Xamar and that the countless of tribes are all against Isaaqs.

Same way as somaliANS who make jokes and justify the thousand of innocent civilians that were killed and tortured during the isaaq genocide.
It's wrong on both sides. But from what I've seen people from southern Somalia, especially Xamar have so much love and respect for landers. They may not all agree with you guys separating from us but they welcome you and even have your flag everywhere. What I'm having a hard time understanding is where all this hate that a lot of you guys have towards them came from.

I've found that it's generally angsty teens and people in their early 20s that say such things; you'll be embarrassed when you get older

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
I've found that it's generally angsty teens and people in their early 20s that say such things; you'll be embarrassed when you get older
A somali boy once asked his grandfather: "Awoowe, what is unity?"

The grandfather paused, then replied, "I don't know, my dear grandson. We are Somali."

Trending

Latest posts