What do you guys think about Berbers? The historical history of Islam in North Africa is complex

One misconception is that Berbers were just slaves of Arabs or we were simps for them. The Amazigh lead many revolts against them. In 744 A.D, an amazigh man from Morocco declared himself a prophet and a Koran written in Tifinagh .
Donatism influenced kharijism, a puritanical form of Shia Islam that developed over disagreements over the succession of the caliph in the late 6th century. It was regarded as heretical by the Muslim status quo. Kharijism took root in the countryside of North Africa and denounced people living in the cities as decadent. Kharajitism was particularly strong in a Sijilmassa, a great caravan center in southern Morocco, and Tahert, in present-day Algeria. These kingdoms became strong in the 8th and 9th centuries

Kharijites believed that any Muslim, irrespective of his descent or ethnicity, could become the caliph, if he was morally irreproachable. If the leader sinned, it was the duty of Muslims to rebel against and depose him. They branded apostates any Muslims who erred in the religion, and many Kharijite groups declared such apostates worthy of death, unless they would repent and reenter the faith.
The Arabs were just a bunch of Muslim commies.

They got gunned up and clapped quick by ayrabs and yurubians. They got their shit took twice. They're the latinos of Africa, mutts. Amazigh (or whatever other tribe they may be from), niggas, ayrabs and yurubians ancestry. Same shit as latinos.

Wlh they give the chills. They are more savage than Somalis. Walaahi what they do to other human beings gives nightmares. :williamswtf:

They got gunned up and clapped quick by ayrabs and yurubians. They got their shit took twice. They're the latinos of Africa, mutts. Amazigh (or whatever other tribe they may be from), niggas, ayrabs and yurubians ancestry. Same shit as latinos.
They don’t even speak a real language its arabic,Spanish,French all mixed together :dead:

They have kinky and curly hair don’t think Arabs have that :mjohreally:

north africans have a identity crisis:mjlaugh:

Not gonna lie, they've accomplished GREAT things, shit they've conquered half of western europe for over 600 years. These niggas basically built spain and portugal. Every yurubian city was envious of what they had. They flexed on cadaans in a way that so :banderas::ahh:

Either way they haven't been shit ever since.

Ironically, my grandma dislikes Latinos. Lol .

Not gonna lie, they've accomplished GREAT things, shit they've conquered half of western europe for over 600 years. These niggas basically built spain and portugal. Every yurubian city was envious of what they had. They flexed on cadaans in a way that so :banderas::ahh:

Either way they haven't been shit ever since.
Don’t forget the Amazigh scored 4 touchdowns in ONE WHOLE ASS game against the Jews in 456 AD

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
I don't think anything about them. There's not a lot of them in North America like there is in Europe. I've met like two Egyptians before, both nice people. That's pretty much it.

I also don't know shit about their history, but I always assumed them to be arabs and that's it. The whole berber term is something I don't take seriously. It reminds me of that Cushitic crap Somalis like to peddle around.

Trending