Misogynist
Pan-Arab
Denier of Somali history.
Defender of Salafism
Staunchly against Bid’ah.
Historical enthusiast.
Inferiority ridden Reer Xamar cadcad (sneaky suspicion that you hail from
Those groups).

This is my honest assessment of you. Some good traits and some bad ones.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
I remember when you was a lowkey poster, you use to share alot of info and useful website on somali culture, songs and different dialects.

I get the thrill of trolling, getting more activity and mentions lakinse Hamza walalo macaan , waxaan rajeynaya Ramadankaan trollinka waad joojineysaa..

Sad Anthony Anderson GIF

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Troll connoisseur
Misogynist
Pan-Arab
Defender of Salafism
Historical enthusiast.
Those groups).

Wait waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!

Are we talking about the same Hamza
@Hamzza
Sassy Over It GIF by Nickelodeon

Hamzza

VIP
Troll connoisseur
Misogynist
Pan-Arab
Defender of Salafism
Historical enthusiast.
Those groups).

I'm not a misogynist. I accept all other accusations though.

Hamzza

VIP
I remember when you was a lowkey poster, you use to share alot of info and useful website on somali culture, songs and different dialects.

I get the thrill of trolling, getting more activity and mentions lakinse Hamza walalo macaan , waxaan rajeynaya Ramadankaan trollinka waad joojineysaa..

Sad Anthony Anderson GIF

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You are ana Arab Mashaalaah welcome ukhti. :hillarybiz:I will stop the trolling inshallah except for the ana Arab party. I do that to rattle some unhinged Arab-hating virgins.

Last edited:

Hamzza

VIP
Alright lol, but stop with the trolling. You raised my blood pressure the day you said Arabs were the ones that ruled Xamar. This was me:

Freak Out Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon
I was not trolling. I still believe Arabs ruled Xamar at some point in history. At least that's what I understood from reading different historical books/articles. Learn to respect different opinions/understandings. Wallahi, it's not self-hate from me.

I was not trolling. I still believe Arabs ruled Xamar at some point in history. At least that's what I understood from reading different historical books/articles. Learn to respect different opinions/understandings. Wallahi, it's not self-hate from me.
You’re cadcad. Salam my distant cousin.

The only time they could have ruled Xamar was the Omani Empire during the 1800s and even then it was mostly nominal.

Trending