What do you get out of this picture? Now vs Before!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Wahhabism has no place in our culture or the other cultures in the picture below.
Did wahhabism change our culture for the better or destroyed it and created terrorism and radical islamists?
nicwe.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Wahhabism has no place in our culture or the other cultures in the picture below.
Did wahhabism change our culture for the better or destroyed it and created terrorism and radical islamists?
View attachment 71472

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Look at that Bosniak beauty, my brethren! Mash'Allah.

:banderas:

However, this is a more accurate depiction of Bosniak traditional clothing:

3a54097d6ae7520231dc9f3930610ddd--clothing-styles-womens-clothing.jpg

Last edited:

ALLAH SWT said "O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another."

How will be know each other and even our own cultural identities if we look identical?? Allah did not intend for us to be identical to each other.

Muslim women should wear their traditional clothing with a head scarf and make sure it's loose enough to be decent as should Muslim men.

Why walk around like clones.

This is really problematic...how can we combat something that's deeply rooted in our society.. Within short period of time the masses have been converted and brainwashed into believing in this ideology. I'm afraid it's too late to change anything.

ALLAH SWT said "O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another."

How will be know each other and even our own cultural identities if we look identical?? Allah did not intend for us to be identical to each other.

Muslim women should wear their traditional clothing with a head scarf and make sure it's loose enough to be decent as should Muslim men.

Why walk around like clones.
Exactly veey right

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Wow, 4 threads in a week shallowly insulting conserative Islam and villanizing our Islamic revival? Y'all are on a roll. Go on, be the good little goys you are by spitting on women who're much in touch with their iman than you ever will be and then hypocritically holding those who imitate Western beauty standards on a pedestal.

P.S Not entirely sure if you think everybody here is retarded or not, but the niqabi woman representing Somalia on the left is too white to be Somali.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Look at that Bosniak beauty, my brethren! Mash'Allah.

:banderas:

However, this is a more accurate depiction of Bosniak traditional clothing:

3a54097d6ae7520231dc9f3930610ddd--clothing-styles-womens-clothing.jpg

So is it only Somalis and black men that hate their women? And those women seem to marry out the most, do you guys see the connection? Maybe if y’all appreciated your women they won’t have the need to seek ajnabis affection. :gaasdrink:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Also, the niqab is not a new addition to many of these societies you've listed:

upload_2019-4-27_9-15-19.png

^ These are Bosniak women in Sarajevo from the '30s.

upload_2019-4-27_9-17-45.png

^ 1930s Algeria

Ladies_attired_for_Riding_or_Walking._%281836%29_-_TIMEA.jpg

^ Egyptian woman, 1846

iranwomen.jpg

^ Pre-1930s Iran

Stay mad about Islamic influences engrained within our diin, though.

Last edited:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
99,999999% of all Indian females dont look like this they look dirty grey with xaar spots iyo smell like dead body yacni corpse kkkkkkkk

kulaha
upload_2019-4-27_17-24-40.png

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
kkkkkkkkkkkkk the ugliest duck out of them all akhhhh tuuuuf wallahi billahi yaa ikhwaani what a filthy sight to my eyes kkkkk
upload_2019-4-27_17-25-32.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending